Mason Proper Remix Contest - Cash Prize

M

masonproper

Hey guys, this is Jonathan from the band Mason Proper. I've been a troll here on FutureProducers forever, but I've got something that might be of interest to you all.

we've got a new record coming out later this month, and we're doing a remix contest for one of the songs. the prize is $333 and getting your track featured on an upcoming Mason Proper remix release. you'll get a lot of exposure to your myspace page too.

i can't post the link here because i'm too new to this community, but if you go to our myspace (/masonproper) there's a huge link that will take you to the remix contest info. if anybody wants to post the link in a reply, that would be cool.

if you want to hear the song it's the second one down in our myspace player, "safe for the time being."

stylistically for this, we're really into dj shadow, four tet, burial, tv on the radio, gorillaz, and flying lotus, if that gives you any ideas. we also like weird cornelius stuff, caribou, the stuff danger mouse did with the black keys album, and radiohead electronic style stuff. plenty of direction to go in.

so go to the top link to read all the rules, and i have a feeling our best entries are going to be coming from this direction. and i can't wait to hear them.

Back