KFX KICKS BEAT BATTLE#2 - Round#2 - 2 battles - You choose the winner!!!

kfxkicks

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
KFX KICKS BEAT BATTLE#2 :victory:

This is a rap/hip hop/trap battle only!

37614d1357084896-kfx-kicks-beat-battle-2-round-1-4-battles-you-choose-winner-battle2.jpg

Round#2
:monkey:

Please refer to this thread about the details about how the battle works and the prizes -
click here

There are 2 seperate battles going on in this thread that need your votes!

To Vote Simply Reply To This Thread Like This

Battle 1 - "Winner Name"
Battle 2 - "Winner Name"

I will manually count each persons votes and tally them up at the end of this round!
(All Votes Must Be In Before Midnight Jan. 14th 2012)

---------

Battle #1

Jmello -

VS.

VDAYBeatz -

---------

Battle #2

TRAPMAN
-

VS.

Danarchy -

---------

Here is a little diagram of how it will work so there is no confusion:

37296d1354006732-lets-battle-rules-prizes-listed-may-best-beat-win-diagram.png

I will not be participating in this battle, beat wise! Maybe next time around! :victory:

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
Check Out My Tracks
Follow Me On Twitter
Sub To My Youtube Channel
Email - beats@kfxkicks.com

Last edited:
Keep the votes comin!

---------- Post added 01-10-2013 at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-09-2013 at 04:41 PM ----------

This is pathetic looks like these battles are a waste of everyone's time!

---------- Post added 01-11-2013 at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-10-2013 at 11:43 AM ----------

Bump it up!

You can't enter into this one...maybe next time if KFX hosts another one. It would be nice if you would vote on this one though :)

Might I suggest a tiebreaker battle if no votes come in today?

If no votes come in today, I will vote.

KFX

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I would appreciate anyone that can make a couple more votes so we can get to the final round.

YOU'RE A ONE POST VOTE! but yeah I lurk the forums but never really posted and saw this was a tie so i decided to post to break the tie or whatever

I would appreciate anyone that can make a couple more votes so we can get to the final round.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Still in need of of a couple more votes!

This round will be deemed over by my vote if no one else votes in the next few hours.

---------- Post added 01-18-2013 at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-17-2013 at 10:45 PM ----------

After extending this and having way too much patience for the lack of involvement on this forum. I have decided to listen to the beats and cast my own vote.

If was very close between everyone but here is the outcome of this round!

The Winners of this round are -

Vday

&

Danarchy

Check out the final battle here - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...finals-you-choose-winner-430605/#post49558676

If the vote was a 3-3 tie between me and Dan, then that whatcookie guy voted for me making it a 4-3 with me up by 1, how did the other guy make it to the final round? Is your vote worth 2?

Back