KFX KICKS BATTLE #2 (Want to battle?) WIN CASH IF YOU WIN!!!!!

Out of Respect and Honor my Nikka.. It's Done! All Edited.. Wuddit Do? Lemme get Next to Show Im not No Fake ass Bullshittn SOB! Gimme Next??? Wuddit Do??

Out of Respect and Honor my Nikka.. It's Done! All Edited.. Wuddit Do? Lemme get Next to Show Im not No Fake ass Bullshittn SOB! Gimme Next??? Wuddit Do??

Sorry man you have burnt your bridge. Look out for the next one as there will be many of these. Hopefully you can keep your posts to yourself and out my threads.

KFX

And that's my bad.. i accept that i was wrong. That's what i get. Much success and thanks if you let me get a shot at one battle. You're welcome to get in either comps I've posted.

1 spot available!

---------- Post added 12-30-2012 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-27-2012 at 11:04 PM ----------

1 spot available!

Alright we got 8!

quike
TRAPMAN
J-Mello
Beats4Beats4Beats
anaujiram
VDAYBeatz
xxZeee
Gotcha1

Please either add me on skype - bla.zur & send me the link to your beat

or

PM me the link to your track.

Remember this must be hosted on your soundcloud.

We can keep our tags in it right? It just says Nuclear Bangerz then the rest has no vox. I can't put a free untagged beat out there now.

We can keep our tags in it right? It just says Nuclear Bangerz then the rest has no vox. I can't put a free untagged beat out there now.

Yes of course tags are fine.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

1 person dropped out - Beats4Beats4Beats

1 spot available!

I'll jump i'm this if you've got a spot open...

Alright new list is -

quike
TRAPMAN
J-Mello
anaujiram
VDAYBeatz
xxZeee
Gotcha1

Danarchy

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I need beats from the following ppl then we can begin!

Gotcha1
VDAYBeatz
quike

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I need beats from the following ppl then we can begin!

Gotcha1
VDAYBeatz

Back