KFX KICKS BATTLE #2 (Want to battle?) WIN CASH IF YOU WIN!!!!!

kfxkicks

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
This is a rap/hip hop/trap battle only!

37295d1354006710-lets-battle-rules-prizes-listed-may-best-beat-win-battle.jpg

Are you interested in getting into an actual organized beat battle?

Well Then . . . . .

Follow These Steps: (Read Them Please!!!!!)

1. Post below that your ready and keep it short! Do not post your beat in your reply to this thread! (You must have a beat already created or have one that will be ready for me in the next few hours after all spots are filled, lags or delays will get you disqualified)
2. Once I select the 8 producers (You must add me on skype - bla.zur to communicate with me. No PMs/No wasting my time!)
3. This is a 3 round beat battle so the first round will be all 8 beats battling in 4 separate battles in 1 thread. The winner of each of the 4 battles will move up to round 2 and so forth!
4. Battles can only be won by votes! (Do not post for yourself all polls are public and you will automatically be disqualified)
5. You must do your job to get people to the battle thread and to vote on your beats. If you got a following, well this is the time to use it!
6. I will post each round as a separate thread until its complete.
7. I will give each round a period of 1 week to gather as many votes as possible. Once the poll expires I will randomly select the winners of that round to battle in the next. Then I will post a new thread. (There is no favoritism and if your really concerned about it I will formulate another way to randomly select numbers or names out of hat and do some gay shit like SSO on youtube. Though for now this it how it works)
8. There will be only 1 winner of this battle. For "The Champ" they will get $100

Here is a little diagram of how it will work so there is no confusion: (Yes I did make all this shit in paint so don't give me any flack if this goes well I will pimp this shit out for the next one!)

37296d1354006732-lets-battle-rules-prizes-listed-may-best-beat-win-diagram.png

I will not be participating in this battle, beat wise! Maybe next time around!

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
Check Out My Tracks
Follow Me On Twitter
Sub To My Youtube Channel
Email - beats@kfxkicks.com

4 down 4 to go!

Anyone that doesn't have skype just download it. Also I can communicate with you via PM as well if need be.

KFX

I would have joined but the no vocals part killed me inside a little bit. :[

I had a Better battle than this but. FP dont like me so.. How do I get in this and take your money again? your rules dont make sense and thanks for trying to copy an original.. AGAIN. Explain how I can Take YOUr money Again?? more Clearly??

Your not welcomed in this battle you spamming little shit so f-u-c-k OFF

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

sign me up

Your in 3 more to go!

That's cause I'LL TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY! Matter O' Fact.. Im Gonna Get One Of My Killaz to Enter and Take Your Money For Me!!! And You Wont Know Who It Is.. Thanks For Hating. # HATE Makes ME GREAT

I honestly don't care I would just appreciate some respect in not spamming threads to promote your beat battle. Its common decency, just take 1 more minute and post up your own thread like a man and stop acting like a little *****. Ohh and btw your beat thang is garbage!

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Still looking for 3 more people to enter the battle!

Thread is Up.. Now.. I want in Your battle.. Be a man and Let me in! and tell bangladesh The beat Thang suck so he can stop making Rihanna hit records wit it.. aight? I want in yo battle and Ima show you how to use garbage and Win.. wuddit Do?

Once you go back and edit all your spam posts I will add you in. All my threads delete that shit or edit it.

Once you do that you can have a spot!

Back