I want to battle the best sampler.

dmajor100

Really looking for a challenge but no one in here can give it to me. One sample and I give my opponite the choice of picking it all that must be done is to set this up. Serious people lets see what u got

Last edited:
Thats cool so pun,stephen,kimmern and in it but i wont be able to do any thing till tomorrow. I need a show of hands of who wants to do same sample or there own samples I personaly dnt care which so ill leave it to yall.

Ps. No more challengers please

good time to say goodby Angela Bofill Lets go I dont know how my post got deleted ummmmm??????????!!! but yeah lets go... Deadline is saturday

Can u throw me the sample

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Agreed, u still in this pun

yea im workin on a flip now. i dnt realy dig the sample but ill still fuk with it

Last edited:
Its okay ill start tonight and should be done in a day or two. Or soundclouds must be grouped in a new thread

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Okay cooking it up right now and pretty must just gotta double check if its okay than gotta mix which should be a good two hours work .

Well as I was just downloading it from youtube I seen a comment saying 9th sampled it.. Does it matter? lol 9th is in the beat battle now.

Last edited:
Cool I should be done today

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

And I am done and ready to post

Back