I want to battle the best sampler.

putting the finishing touches on mines...who else is in this battle?

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

alright im done with mines...

Alright pun just one more to finished and I guess well start a new thread and our first posts will have our beat. Question how do u post it on the post its self?

putting the finishing touches on it.. i´ll post mine soon.. i think you have to start a new thread for the poll.

And done! I´m ready if you guys are?

Last edited:
Alright today well post and I will start a new thread in a bit,these should be good, good luck yall and remember our first post should have our beats. How can we have them lined up next to each other?

If everybody just PMs me the links and i´ll start a new thread with a pole and all the beats on the same post.
Ait?

If everybody just PMs me the links and i´ll start a new thread with a pole and all the beats on the same post.
Ait?
Yeah whatever works for you guys, but it would make more sence to have all the beats and voting poll on one thread

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

So who's making the new thread? Who do I send my track too? Someone let me know...

PM me the link to the song. I´ll set up a new thread with a poll as soon as i got all the beats. Dmajor has already sent me his. I need BigPuns and Stephens and we´re good to go.

PM me the link to the song. I´ll set up a new thread with a poll as soon as i got all the beats. Dmajor has already sent me his. I need BigPuns and Stephens and we´re good to go.
Ill be done soon ima pm you mine b4 the day is over..

Last edited:
Back