FPBL Week 5: noblewordz(Blue Squad) vs. 901RiceStreet(Yellow Squad)

and the winner is....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, these track brought the FI-FI. (God I gotta stop with the wack line, lol)

Noble I donno what the fuk you do to get your mixes so clean man. You should start a business n be OFF #2, lol. Shit was simple but maad dope. And the drums were crazy.

Ghat damn Rice! totally surprised me with this joint. This is one of the livest trap joints that has been posted in these battles. The 808s are SICK and the over all vibe is crazy and I like the horns that come in are crazy. I'd love to hear this completely mixed Good shit.

I gotta go with rice on this one, Noble your sh!t was dope, but I just couldn't ignore the pure energy rice brought.

Noble....thx for that picture....your drums are always on point.

Rice...WTF! We haven't heard anything like this from you that ish is ridicolous....the horns like you said could use some beefing up in the 1st verse...maybe a more realistic brass..

Rice brought the heat...

Damn, these track brought the FI-FI. (God I gotta stop with the wack line, lol)

Noble I donno what the fuk you do to get your mixes so clean man. You should start a business n be OFF #2, lol. Shit was simple but maad dope. And the drums were crazy.

Ghat damn Rice! totally surprised me with this joint. This is one of the livest trap joints that has been posted in these battles. The 808s are SICK and the over all vibe is crazy and I like the horns that come in are crazy. I'd love to hear this completely mixed Good shit.

I gotta go with rice on this one, Noble your sh!t was dope, but I just couldn't ignore the pure energy rice brought.

lol its not that hard its only a few elements so not a great deal to mix.. I couldn't really charge people for mixing as I just use £50 (so called) monitors, I'd feel guilty lol

Noble....thx for that picture....your drums are always on point.

Rice...WTF! We haven't heard anything like this from you that ish is ridicolous....the horns like you said could use some beefing up in the 1st verse...maybe a more realistic brass..

No worries :D

901 RiceFTW

ShaoKahnsFatality.gif

nuff said

Back