FPBL Week 5: MainTheory(Red Squad) vs. i3enjamin(Green Squad)

and the winner is....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i3enamin: The flute melody is catchy. my sister walked by room just a second ago and said "that sh*t is annoying" LOL, but each to his/her own right ? Drums are pretty nice dig the tamb.

MainTheory: The sample is pretty dope. I like when the strings come in. Drum pattern is cool for what it was....the other instrument that comes in at 1:40 is a nice touch.

voted....MT

main theory: liking the fade in, and cue the malicious piano, nice track just feels like it needs something try adding some cowbell

!3enjamin: flute is nice! beas has some good energy going

vote= main theory good stuff yall

I like Main Theory's Style, I feel that he could have spiced it up alot more, when the beat first came on, i was hyped, then after a few minutes, i didnt get much more out of it. 13enjamin, his beat was nice, it just reminded me too much of a 50 cent beat, didnt have the original sound that Main's did, but still a very nice beat, the flute was catchy, these are 2 different styles, so its hard to compare, i give it too Main Theory, i love pianos, thats what caught my attention, and the way they were cuttin too. Both are great beats though. keep it up..

I`m unsure if my posts allow me to participate in votes, but I`m a big fan of what mr. !3enjamin put together, very catchy. Wonder if I can talk him into copping it to spit on

Back