Beat Battle Discussion Thread

kontak80

I Moderate FP and shyt
As battles finish and polls close, I will close the threads as well. Any and all conversations should be held in here.

I have an idea... I'm not sure will u ppl like it, but here it is:

How about each one of FP members get something like "FP Rating" or "Battle Rating" below the username, next to the number of posts. Everyone starts with, let's say 1000, and when u win a battle, u get some points, and when u lose a battle, u lost some points. How much points u'll get or lose, it depends on number of opponents points. U get more points if u win against someone who has 1100, than if u beat someone who has 900 (eg.) Vice versa for losing: U lose more points if your opponent has less points.

So, what do u think?

When is it gonna be underway?

Are you able to PM me Tak?

Last edited by a moderator:
I myself have an idea, you hold 50 battles (one for each state) and have the winner's from each state face off in the regions of the U.S. and so on and so forth, until you have a best of U.S. beat battle here on fp.

bradleycouick said:
I myself have an idea, you hold 50 battles (one for each state) and have the winner's from each state face off in the regions of the U.S. and so on and so forth, until you have a best of U.S. beat battle here on fp.

I like that idea..... we just may run with that. good idea fam

HYPE [S-GANG] said:
I have an idea... I'm not sure will u ppl like it, but here it is:

How about each one of FP members get something like "FP Rating" or "Battle Rating" below the username, next to the number of posts. Everyone starts with, let's say 1000, and when u win a battle, u get some points, and when u lose a battle, u lost some points. How much points u'll get or lose, it depends on number of opponents points. U get more points if u win against someone who has 1100, than if u beat someone who has 900 (eg.) Vice versa for losing: U lose more points if your opponent has less points.

So, what do u think?
That's a very good idea

Back