Battle 4 Exposure: January 2012 sponsored by Future Producers

Songs with lyrics are allowed for entry. FP members will determine what they prefer when it's time to vote.

Last edited:
Hell yea I'm glad I signed up for email's from you. I just got the email yesterday. I have something I would like to enter just needs a little more editing done. Do we just place the entries here as steaming audio like Iv done with my sig.

Already bro I'll be back with my entry here in a little while. For all you who ain know Producer JC ain no joke. Taught me all kinds of ish. Glad to see the battle working out for you bro. You still be doing the battles on CP as well?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bout another hour an ima be dropping mine. :topicclosed:

Last edited:
I figured I would do my entry with no sample, but I thought was interesting to look over the remix list. What is the idea behind only allowing sampling from that grouping of tracks?

I made a beat. So just put it in my sig and post the link here? I'm a little confused. How does voting work, will there be a dedicated voting thread that'll be made later?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

And can I participate if I have less than 20 posts?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem. I checked your music bro. You got some good jams. Very original.
Age doesn't matter in this game it matter how much homework you do :victory: which is learning more ways to get your productions to sound their best. Save the Celebrati:alcoholic:n until you have reached your goals.
These forums can help you learn alot.
WELCOME TO FP :berzerk:

Ninety-9 Entry

Well I made this beat recently, I figured I might as well post it for this battle.

<object height="81" width="100%">

<embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F32812465" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> </object> LaJungle by Ninety-9
Hope you enjoy!

I made a beat. So just put it in my sig and post the link here? I'm a little confused. How does voting work, will there be a dedicated voting thread that'll be made later?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

And can I participate if I have less than 20 posts?

Yes, a new voting thread will be created when it's time to vote. Post your entry in this thread to enter. Place a link to the voting thread in your signature area during voting time to get votes, get it?

Last edited:
Back