BATTLE#3: KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS VS. MOEBEATZ (Place Vote Today!)

Whose The Champ?

• KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • MOE BEATZ

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kfxkicks

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS
TRAP BATTLE#3 KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS VS MOEBEATZ

KFX KICKS PRODUCTIONS -

VS.

MOEBEATZ -

---

Currently We Are Tied 1 Win Each!

We Need Your Votes To Decide The Champ!

---
Get Your Votes In Today! Poll Will Expire In 30 Days!

this was a close one but I felt like KFX got this one. Both were knockin though!

Thanks for you vote man!

---------- Post added 12-04-2012 at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

Little bump action!

---------- Post added 12-07-2012 at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2012 at 10:38 AM ----------

Bump it!

hmm this is a tough one both are fire.... listened to both beats 3 times, going to go with KFX kicks. Great beat though Moebeatz, but there can only be one winner unfortunately. :sigh:

Im gonna go ahead and just give it to MOE. Not of pitty, at ALL actually.. Its just that i liked this particularly beat better. I think a rapper could flow easily dope on it, if hes a good rapper ofcourse. So yeah, the beat is very "in the rappers spot" more than the KFX beat. Both cool, but definitly better flow in it. Not taking anything away from the other guy. But for me, MOE..

Vote: MOE

Im gonna go ahead and just give it to MOE. Not of pitty, at ALL actually.. Its just that i liked this particularly beat better. I think a rapper could flow easily dope on it, if hes a good rapper ofcourse. So yeah, the beat is very "in the rappers spot" more than the KFX beat. Both cool, but definitly better flow in it. Not taking anything away from the other guy. But for me, MOE..

Vote: MOE[/QUOTE

GOOD POINT BRO I LEARNED THAT ONE OF THE FIRST THING IN THE MIND OF A PRODUCER IS TO HAVE IN MIND HOW TO HAVE SPACE FOR THE VERSE ..

Yeah I don't really take the rapper into account hardly ever. I make music for myself mainly!

Yeah I don't really take the rapper into account hardly ever. I make music for myself mainly!

if you not taking this srsly and just doing it for fun i would understand but Major labels would ask you for beat hook you basically control the Show from start to end and decide how rapper or singer will coming and test their skills to the max !!
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F42995324"></iframe>

if you not taking this srsly and just doing it for fun i would understand but Major labels would ask you for beat hook you basically control the Show from start to end and decide how rapper or singer will coming and test their skills to the max !!

Yeah I understand and am taking this fairly serious. Though I have money and don't need to make money from music. So I get to decide how far the show goes.

2 me its not all about the money homie..if u was Rich like U I still want to Learn and get better everyday not just do it my way bcuz I got money .

2 me its not all about the money homie..if u was Rich like U I still want to Learn and get better everyday not just do it my way bcuz I got money .

I am everyday its called experimenting and practice. Dubspot sound design, audio school online mixing, etc. etc.

Really hard decision to make. I went with KFX, really boss track. Moebeatz track is very good too, I just prefered KFX's composition more. And that big phat kick.

Back