Anybody on right now to do a battle!!

EddyBlazeMusic

Not your average FL Guru
No samples just original beat. Hiphop/rap/dirtysouth w/e lets just get a battle going right now while im at home!!! Any takers??? Have it done by today lets say 8 hours from now???whos down?? Please someone who can actually compete with me!! Thanks!

this is what a battle is about though , we set it up and have people vote. You down?

---------- Post added 12-02-2012 at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-24-2012 at 11:21 PM ----------

whats up with the battle threads?? nobody on here makes beats lol

---------- Post added 12-07-2012 at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2012 at 11:14 PM ----------

are you serious everybody here samples beats smhhh no original programmers anymore I see!! haa!

suck my dick, eat poo
whoo ? you
eat poo
suck my dick
you are a b!tch (b!tch and dick pronounced to rhyme mind you!)
I turn my swag on
won't let this battle.... DRAG ON
so I'm goin in for the kill
cause I am .... ILLLLLLLLL

ccc suckas try to be me
but they ... CAN'T BE ME

cause I am to dope
yeah I am to dope

what you know bout that ha ?

Last edited by a moderator:
stop ducking me I killed you. Foo

Some real ether shit right here.

suck my dick, eat poo
whoo ? you
eat poo
suck my dick
you are a b!tch (b!tch and dick pronounced to rhyme mind you!)
I turn my swag on
won't let this battle.... DRAG ON
so I'm goin in for the kill
cause I am .... ILLLLLLLLL

ccc suckas try to be me
but they ... CAN'T BE ME

cause I am to dope
yeah I am to dope

what you know bout that ha ?

very sad man aren't you lol Im impressed by your wordplay shows the level in intelligence that europe has. I had high hopes for you guys!! Salute from Miami, FL!!!

@ anaujiram OK yea Im down. What genre we going for??? Let me know so I can start on something!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

stop trolling or go home kid

other way you can battle me in my thread

whats with this guy hes drunk of one cup of haterade. wtf???? lol

I was being stupid on purpose, tought the sarcasm was obvious. Like who the hell would mean such a whack verse seriously. But yeah on the interent you never know.

I guess my internet forum sarcasm failed =)

i usually make dubstep or hip hop i let you choose what style you want to do and im gonna do the same as you do still down??

I was being stupid on purpose, tought the sarcasm was obvious. Like who the hell would mean such a whack verse seriously. But yeah on the interent you never know.

I guess my internet forum sarcasm failed =)

haha thought it was more like mocking but ok I get your drift. Its hard to tell sarcasm when your reading it but yea your right theres some whack verses people love to promote but hey thats why we all have a choice to what we want to listen too!

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

i usually make dubstep or hip hop i let you choose what style you want to do and im gonna do the same as you do still down??

Ok I dont know how to make dubstep lol so you got me there. Yea we could do hip hop. Ill start on something today. lets say 6 hours from now I guess??

give me 12 hour i have to start from scratch right now

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

finally 6 hour will be fine im uploading the beat right now so it should be ready in less then 1 hour

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

this is it i made the beat in 4 hour i didnt use any sample and i pretty much made everything with my midi keyboard and mpc

dark hip hop instrumental - YouTube

im waiting for your beat

---------- Post added 12-09-2012 at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-08-2012 at 05:08 PM ----------

if i knew you would no show i had put more time in my beat that not nice man!

Last edited:
I already had a beat done already I wasnt on yesterday was watching football all day! GOOO GreenBay! lol

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

HERES MY LINK: https://soundcloud.com/freddy-alberto-p-jr/karma-bunbtype-fp-contest

VOTE UP!!

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2012 at 10:50 AM ----------

whats up with this battle?!!?

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-15-2013 at 02:18 PM ----------

whats dealll lets battle and set it up on another thread!!

Back