Young Buck Almost Murdered

"[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Geneva,Ari]Here's what a snitch told MediaTakeOut.com:"

Wow haha..
[/FONT]

I said I'd never sell another brick again
I bet I never say that stupid **** again
-Young Buck

Tony_Tone said:
how he gunna pay them back if they kill him???

One would assume its past the point of being about money, now its about disrespect and setting a nice precedent.

Who knows the whole thing could be BS anyway.

i was just kidding, but seriously, I feel you BrotherQualit....

it doesnt make much sense to me..

somebody owes you some bread.. so you kill him if he dont pay up???

#1.Dead men cant pay debts..
#2.you risk going to jail over a few ponk ass dollars

If they let one person slide...other people they do business with will think they can get over on them too, so killing sends a warning, of what happens if you play with their money...

basically a respect/credibility thing, if someone who owes you money is still on the streets, it kind of makes you look like a sucker...

HitmanBeatz.com said:
If they let one person slide...other people they do business with will think they can get over on them too, so killing sends a warning, of what happens if you play with their money...

basically a respect/credibility thing, if someone who owes you money is still on the streets, it kind of makes you look like a sucker...

You can instead of killing him, like they to in the old mafia movies ....lol, beat him almost to death instead of killing him. Then you still can can get payed and you have your street cred.

BrotherQualit said:
You can instead of killing him, like they to in the old mafia movies ....lol, beat him almost to death instead of killing him. Then you still can can get payed and you have your street cred.
Now thats not a gangsta way, and i assume it was a gangsta not a Mob Guy

Back