You supportin these people kendal ?

Oh my, why u starting stuff Polair? I'll be happy when this is all over. If you live in the US, i hope u have voted or plan to vote Tues. If your one of those people who think this is all some bull and choose not to vote, I can respect that.

Oh my, why u starting stuff Polair? I'll be happy when this is all over. If you live in the US, i hope u have voted or plan to vote Tues. If your one of those people who think this is all some bull and choose not to vote, I can respect that.

I sure as hell ain't voting.

Fatal, you think the fact those people before us went through that means anything TODAY? You realize the whole election is just a front these days right? They go through with it just to support the ideology of democracy for all the brainwashed citizens of the US who believe their vote actually means something.

The corporations decide who would better benefit them for 4 years, then decide. We as citizens just go through the motions of an "election". It's all staged. One of America's countless dirty little secrets that we'll never live to see the truth of.

However too many people are so outraged at the notion that our country of "freedom" is clowning us, that they would rather just choose to live in ignorance than actually go out & search for the truth. DENY IGNORANCE!

Tone,
Today's youth don't get it. They will eventually...we did right? Republicans love that attitude. As far as they're concerned stay home and don't vote. Republicans will have all of their eligible 18 year olds voting. My kids have told me of the kind of BS that kids come to school saying and it's crazy. My 17 year old is disappointed that he won't be eligible to vote until December just a tad too late. Some of these black kids on here are just rebelling and/or have not spoken to an elder family member who lived through the 50's-60's. I voted early.

You aren't voting??
after your ancestors done went through this for that right sad day...sad day bro

lol You can't be serious. In that context everyone should vote because everyone fought for the right to vote including whites who died for those votes. Why do blacks think they are the only ones who start strides for human rights? the whites fought for those minimum wages you are earning and for those basic commodities which your african brothers clamor for. The whites are the ones who ousted the monarchs and dictators throughout the world just for you to get that voting privilege. So don't act like only blacks have gone though struggle.

That religion you are preaching was also used to justify the enslavement of your ancestors and to the extract of wealth from colonies and killing of so called "infidels" and "pagans".

Last edited:
lol You can't be serious. In that context everyone should vote because everyone fought for the right to vote including whites who died for those votes. Why do blacks think they are the only who start strides for human rights? the whites fought for those minimum wages you are earning and for those basic commodities which your african brother clamor for. The whites are the ones for ousted the monarchs and dictators throughout the world just for you to get that voting privilege. So don't act like only blacks have gone though struggle.

That religion you are preach was also used to justify the enslavement of your ancestors and to the extract of wealth from colonies and killing of so called "infidels" and "pagans".

tCp90.gif

Tone,
Today's youth don't get it. They will eventually...we did right? Republicans love that attitude. As far as they're concerned stay home and don't vote. Republicans will have all of their eligible 18 year olds voting. My kids have told me of the kind of BS that kids come to school saying and it's crazy. My 17 year old is disappointed that he won't be eligible to vote until December just a tad too late. Some of these black kids on here are just rebelling and/or have not spoken to an elder family member who lived through the 50's-60's. I voted early.
There is a reason why presidents have a high turn over. They always disappoint and that's because people believe that a president can perform miracles to restore the economy. "Change" doesn't from voting a new man in office, but from the people themselves.

There is a reason why presidents have a high turn over. They always disappoint and that's because people believe that a president can perform miracles to restore the economy. "Change" doesn't from voting a new man in office, but from the people themselves.
I think u mean two term limit. Just over the past 30 years or so. Bush jr 2 terms, Clinton 2 terms, Bush sr. 1 term, Reagan 2 terms, Carter 1 term. Not sure what you mean?

Tone,

well many ppl in general that are 35 and under even 40 years old don't even care about civil rights
Eyes on the Prize will be mandatory for my kids to watch as well as roots among other thing to watch
and
my kids will do book reports for me
Animal Farm,To Kill A Mockingbird,Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry,Let the Circle not be Broken,Road to Tenn.,Blackboy

and of course bible study as they get up in age where they can understand
my kids are 2 and 3 years old right now
so it's Lunar Jim,Fireman Sam,Animal Planet's Funniest Animals all through Netflix
I haven't had cable in almost 3 years
folks took a chance with their lives to vote

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

lol You can't be serious. In that context everyone should vote because everyone fought for the right to vote including whites who died for those votes. Why do blacks think they are the only ones who start strides for human rights? the whites fought for those minimum wages you are earning and for those basic commodities which your african brothers clamor for. The whites are the ones who ousted the monarchs and dictators throughout the world just for you to get that voting privilege. So don't act like only blacks have gone though struggle.

That religion you are preaching was also used to justify the enslavement of your ancestors and to the extract of wealth from colonies and killing of so called "infidels" and "pagans".
every should vote and everyone should write their congressmen/women and be involved in their local community
doing social works (this what we should be doing as general humans)
I don't preach religion sir
I talk about Christian living ...religion is not needed for me
you can be apart of a religion
I rather live for Christ but like most you won't understand
living for Christ VS. Religion
and we does everyone always bring up my beliefs on God
when we were talking about Civil Rights???????????????????
and when you go to vote you just don't vote for the president
all kinds of local laws are needed to be voted on.
focus on local/city govt. not just the presidential vote

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

and again the video is about BLACK PPL VOTING
stay on topic folks

Last edited:
well many ppl in general that are 35 and under even 40 years old don't even care about civil rights
Eyes on the Prize will be mandatory for my kids to watch as well as roots among other thing to watch
and
my kids will do book reports for me
Animal Farm,To Kill A Mockingbird,Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry,Let the Circle not be Broken,Road to Tenn.,Blackboy

and of course bible study as they get up in age where they can understand
my kids are 2 and 3 years old right now
so it's Lunar Jim,Fireman Sam,Animal Planet's Funniest Animals all through Netflix
I haven't had cable in almost 3 years

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

every should vote and everyone should write their congressmen/women and be involved in their local community
doing social works (this what we should be doing a general humans)
I don't preach religion sir
I talk about Christian living ...religion is not needed for me
you can be apart of a religion
I rather live for Christ but like most you won't understand
living for Christ VS. Religion
and we does everyone always bring up my beliefs on God
when we were talking about Civil Rights???????????????????
and when you go to vote you just don't vote for the president
all kinds of local laws are needed to be voted on.
focus on local/city govt. not just the presidential vote

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

and again the video is about BLACK PPL VOTING
stay on topic folks

Ok let me restructure my sentence even though religions are all the same, in believing in characters that were formulated to justify actions of governments.

Christianity was also used to justify the enslavement of your ancestors and to the extract of wealth from colonies and killing of so called "infidels" and "pagans".

That video is just a showcase of the struggle that blacks went though to be treated fair and now they think they are the only people who have brought change. Maybe they should try teaching those revolutionary ideas to their African brothers, who are still in poverty and begging Europeans for aid to feed their people. Maybe Christianity was right, the whites saved those blacks in your video and look at your standard of living, compared to where your ancestors came from. It's a privilege to be in America slave or not.

At least a slave was feed and didn't die hungry like Africans.

Last edited:
Ok let me restructure my sentence even though religions are all the same, in believing in characters that were formulated to justify actions of governments.

Christianity was also used to justify the enslavement of your ancestors and to the extract of wealth from colonies and killing of so called "infidels" and "pagans".

That video is just a showcase of the struggle that blacks went though to be treated fair and now they think they are the only people who have brought change. Maybe they should try teaching those revolutionary ideas to their African brothers, who are still in poverty and begging Europeans for aid to feed their people. Maybe Christianity was right, the whites saved those blacks in your video and look at your standard of living, compared to where your ancestors came from. It's a privilege to be in America slave or not.

At least a slave was feed and didn't die hungry like Africans.

still focusing christianity and not the video by the original thread starter
about black voting
and when it comes to black voting the civil rights era is automatically the background and history on that

stay focused

Dude First you don't vote at the ballot box you vote with your wallet the man with the most money is running shit.

The Federal Reserve Owns the world "Though Debt" and thats including China there new bank is installed there.

The only way your going to change anything action like in Cairo, Egypt. There's no such thing as "FREEDOM" only the Illusion of choice. Fuvk voting

You aren't voting??
after your ancestors done went through this for that right sad day...sad day bro

They died for their own right to vote. They ain't do nothin' for me bro. If my ancestors were really trying to do something for the future generations, blacks would have reparations.

Brothas and sistas should at least be getting free tuition to an in-state public college. That would do infinitely more for our race than voting between Bozo #1 or Joker #2.

SMH at trying to guilt-trip me about participation in a process that is rigged from jump street. Smarten up. Polticians are only looking out for the big dogs in life. The small folks just take what they can get and be happy for it.

Last edited:

lmao.. 7char.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

seriously those topics are a bit tired though, I mean, it's tiring to look at such ignorant comments sometimes... that's why I will never become a president, I would become a dictator and oblige everyone to use reasoning lol.

Last edited:
"Change" doesn't from voting a new man in office, but from the people themselves.

Voting is some MTV type stuff now. People vote............depending on what a majority is voting for........and those majorities are choosing which lie to fall for. People put more importance on voting that actually fighting for rights. When people come together they have a greater chance of getting what they want and need........but instead.....we ALL talk about it. Don't ask, don't tell.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

For equality.

Voting is some MTV type stuff now. People vote............depending on what a majority is voting for........and those majorities are choosing which lie to fall for. People put more importance on voting that actually fighting for rights. When people come together they have a greater chance of getting what they want and need........but instead.....we ALL talk about it. Don't ask, don't tell.

Exactly, and what people are voting (between Obama & Romney at least) on in this election is how they would prefer that our corporations run our lives.

I prefer that corporations don't run my life, so I therefore will not be voting this year.

Back