You supportin these people kendal ?

When you have a new moderator now saying
now people are complaining about political threads and so called 'religious' speaking ones.

Look at the thread in the music breakroom now .

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...r-n-w-o-remote-control-422658/8/#post49513493

I give "hollanturbine" credit though for at least being sound in mind .

Guy in that thread are asking for "ban" because of my position? Weak!
Its called a discussion,..no need to cry to get your parents cause you don't like someone's position.

iF you believe in your position ..then don't be weak about it
to stop others from hearing all sides ....cause you hate it.

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

man that movie was tight... i wanna see what this new one do though

Bro i agree with most the stuff you say you spoke the truth on that thread,but the problem is you keep trying to open the eyes of the blind! I don't argue with ignorant people period,if i give you knowledge and you reject it i move on. I lost a lot of respect for the cats that disagree with facts that presented. Most people are sheep and stupid always remember that,i wish i was here when that thread was hot, i would've back you up bro! deRaNged is one ignorant dude and i don't care if i get banned i'm rarely here anyway he better ask Kevwest about me! I don't need this forum or any other forum. Ima speak my mind regardless but i don't argue with fools bruh!

Last edited:
we were all trying to turn the Rap/RnB section into the gossip section
but we already have a gossip section called the "Breakroom"
but no one really goes in there
most ppl come in here that's why so many crazy threads are started here
I usually keep my stuff music based
and my music is faith based music
so of course it's going to involved Yeshua as it's my faith and my music is faith based

others music is violent based
others music is sex based
others music is drug based
other music is based on having materialistic things(jewelry,clothes,cars)

that's the music that's posted in this section
ppl didn't like when I post my faith based music
and started making fun of my faith and my position
so I spoke my beliefs and then more attacks

some ppl were at least civil in their opposition of the music I post
which I can respect
I understand that most on this site
don't have a faith as in a God but only human being (themselves)

example= Jean's position(not trying to start stuff but you don't have a faith right??? as in a God but you put your faith in yourself(human being)??
if I'm wrong put just replace athiest in Jean's slot.

or

don't take their own faith seriously so they don't want to hear faith based music
example of this
they say stuff like this
I'm christian but I'm going to try to have sex with as many women as possible and smoke mad blunts
which goes against the faith(married your life sex partner and to stay sober)

christian music is strong position in america and is not goes anywhere and only growing stronger so you're going to hear more christian rap and more RnB(rhythm and bible).

well I have alot of yard work to do today tons of leaves still left after over 25 bags of leaves already raked still got 1 tree in my backyard with more than 60 of the leaves still left

Jean you are right I toned it down
why because everyone know's my position
I don't need to keep saying it

and if I find a new song I find amazing I will post it and of course it will be faith based
or something like this

my kids love this (only 2 and 3 years old)
my son keeps saying play it over,over,over yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it got some serious knock to it had the home entertainment's subwoofer thumping
as we play it through the Wii's internet setup

the question remains will the mods enforce discussion to go to the breakroom again????
they were moving threads to the breakroom section.

I just read a atheist vs. christian thread in this section from 2009 started with a K-Rino video

61keys just dug it up again it should be in the list right now
it was California vs. everyone lol....

Last edited:
I woke up and logged on, I honestly forgot all about this thread, are people really that sensitive??.. BUT, if you got threatened with a ban I'm sorry but thats pretty gay.. without threads like these, this section is DEAD>. DEAD I SAY HAHA, D.A.F. (DEAD AS FCUK)

OH, and by the way.. I don't have a problem with NOBODY on this forum.. If I end up bumpin' headswith its body, thats all it is.. a head bump.. no hard feelin's bla bla bla WE ALL GOOD!!

Last edited:
I woke up and logged on, I honestly forgot all about this thread, are people really that sensitive??.. BUT, if you got threatened with a ban I'm sorry but thats pretty gay.. without threads like these, this section is DEAD>. DEAD I SAY HAHA, D.A.F. (DEAD AS FCUK)

OH, and by the way.. I don't have a problem with NOBODY on this forum.. If I end up bumpin' headswith its body, thats all it is.. a head bump.. no hard feelin's bla bla bla WE ALL GOOD!!

i agree....

J.Troup was always threatening to report ever thread I made
so with that and the atheists on the board....it just brought it to a head.

But i don't care..people can do what they want.
So at least you will aways have your dumb-ass soundclick threads ..i guess

Last edited:
There is a reason why presidents have a high turn over. They always disappoint and that's because people believe that a president can perform miracles to restore the economy. "Change" doesn't from voting a new man in office, but from the people themselves.

Change could have happen but from day one the republicans vowed not to work with the current sitting President. IMO it has everything to do with in no particular order...

1) Not really giving a fvck about the middle class, working poor and the poor.

2) Republicans would never want a "Black" President to EVER be a role model for their young white children. For anyone who think this isn't a real thought you are kidding yourself. Not saying all white folks think like this because Obama could NOT have won without a large part of the white population who was ready for something new.

If people (Politicians) could place the country above their own personal agendas CHANGE could happen...the problem is once they get in (either party) it becomes about how much money and power they can attain.

Last edited:
Change could have happen but from day one the republicans vowed not to work with the current sitting President. IMO it has everything to do with in no particular order...

1) Not really giving a fvck about the middle class, working poor and the poor.

2) Republicans would never want a "Black" President to EVER be a role model for their young white children. For anyone who think this isn't a real thought you are kidding yourself. Not saying all white folks think like this because Obama could NOT have won without a large part of the white population who was ready for something new.

If people (Politicians) could place the country above their own personal agendas CHANGE could happen...the problem is once they get in (either party) it becomes about how much money and power they can attain.
Which brings us to the same conclusion that change won't happen by voting for a new man as president. Like war, politics will never change and what you described is all part of politics. So unless a different game is used to elect rulers, don't expect any difference.

2) Republicans would never want a "Black" President to EVER be a role model for their young white children.

You are definitely drinking the kool-aid.

Please leave the matrix and start researching
on who has actually done more for black people throughout American political history.

Republicans track record goes a lot farther ....than what the democratic "slave plantation mentality" makes you think.

Last edited:
Which brings us to the same conclusion that change won't happen by voting for a new man as president. Like war, politics will never change and what you described is all part of politics. So unless a different game is used to elect rulers, don't expect any difference.

That's why you gotta do like FatalTone said a few threads back. There's more than just a Presidential candidate being chosen. There's senate members, there's house representatives, there's state representatives. there's issues showing up in your own neighborhood. There are a lot of chances to change stuff. In fact to say things never change is pretty much a denial of truth

Black used to be beautiful......now it's a funny thing to watch on parodies. White dudes conversating with you about a Dave Chappelle skit. I don't feel comfortable with a white dude at work screaming "darkness" all day. I would be a racist screaming "redneck" all day because of a movie......get fired on the low. Them white folks want to say nigga so bad. smh. They would be complete if it would be cool to say "what up my nigga........darkness.......you black mfer".

But hey.....who cares right?

Just so happen the two white dudes yelling "darkness" and quoting scenes from Vampire in Brooklyn (pastor scene) are some very great musicians. One plays keys for a black gospel label...the other can play anything from Santana to Prince to whoever in perfect timing.

So fuuck it! Darkness about to slaughter you beatmaking, mouse clicking, eq compression, waves plugin worshiping dudes. They haven't even heard any of my music and are like "man....if you need some guitar...need some keys....I am the man for it whenever." Take my recorder with me ever break and make some construction kits......got dammit! $19.95 Santana kit...2 gigs of guitar licks....and I got that ass!!! Funky soul kit. Ching ching!!! Might have them sing and make hook kits. :bigeyes:

They cool as hell besides the Dave Chapelle fascination.....they just weird. Singing Little Richards "Tottie Fruity" all day. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOOTIE FRUITY.......OH ROOTY....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What is this thread about again?

Last edited:
Rather than not voting because you dislike both major candidates you should consider supporting a third party candidate with your vote.

Patriotism is not flag waving pledge of allegiance militarized bullshit, that crap is called nationalism.

Look at who you are dealing with. A fake, powerhungry speed addict with a superiority complex and imaginary friends. :)

It's the mofu 21st century folks. 2012. TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE!!!

That's why you gotta do like FatalTone said a few threads back. There's more than just a Presidential candidate being chosen. There's senate members, there's house representatives, there's state representatives. there's issues showing up in your own neighborhood. There are a lot of chances to change stuff. In fact to say things never change is pretty much a denial of truth
On those subjects, yes you should vote. But on a macro scale there is really no impact based on who is president for the common man. When I say change, I m talking relative to the position AKA for being the most powerful man in US the amount of change done is very little, have you felt Obama's "change"? Since that was his main message, that got him elected.

On those subjects, yes you should vote. But on a macro scale there is really no impact based on who is president for the common man. When I say change, I m talking relative to the position AKA for being the most powerful man in US the amount of change done is very little, have you felt Obama's "change"? Since that was his main message, that got him elected.

I live in Ohio so yeah. You kinda feel the change. We're tied closely to the automobile industry so the fact that G.M. is still up and running is a great positive because many people in my area works at G.M's Lordstown Plant. When he was elected back in 08 they started taking the classified section out of the newspaper just because there were that few jobs. over the past year we've had a nice influx of new jobs and a lot of people in my city are able to return back to work.

Bro i agree with most the stuff you say you spoke the truth on that thread,but the problem is you keep trying to open the eyes of the blind! I don't argue with ignorant people period,if i give you knowledge and you reject it i move on. I lost a lot of respect for the cats that disagree with facts that presented. Most people are sheep and stupid always remember that,i wish i was here when that thread was hot, i would've back you up bro! deRaNged is one ignorant dude and i don't care if i get banned i'm rarely here anyway he better ask Kevwest about me! I don't need this forum or any other forum. Ima speak my mind regardless but i don't argue with fools bruh!

You made some valid points. and I am taking this into consideration also. Its not worth it....your right.

SMH @ Romney vs. Obama. It's not about the person. They both stand for the same things. The reason for the influx in Obama-bashing is BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY THE PRESIDENT. He's not just a candidate. He has a track record AS PRESIDENT. And the things he has done AS PRESIDENT, are not good things. If Mitt Romney were elected, he wouldn't do good things either. A vote for either is a vote against your personal interests. If you believe voting works, vote for a third party candidate, but do your research on each person's position before making a decision. I won't waste my time trying to tell people who to vote for. If you choose to be ignorant to open information, it is your fault and you deserve every thing that happens to you. I posted the landmark bills that were passed this year, that effect everyone. I was told I was wasting my time. I posted a while ago about FEMA preparing for mass fatalities. People tried to shit on me and call me a conspiracy theorist. But when you see the union workers in New Jersey turning down help because the help isn't union, when you see people looting en masse with no media coverage, when you see people being left to die, when you see martial law being declared in many towns in NJ, when you see Bloomberg ignoring calls for help to run a marathon, which was only cancelled when he received negative coverage from the media, when do you stop calling it a theory and start calling it a reality? The gov't does NOT give a **** about you, even if you're "one of them". Look at the Benghazi incident. They left those people to die, after numerous calls for help.

Why is it that when the average person on FP says "everything is corrupt", they get called a tin-foil wearing conspiracy theorist, but when Ice Cube says it, it's "real" and amazing? WTF? People need to stop giving a **** about the messenger and listen to the message. That messenger obey shit is what causes WARS. ALL of them.

Investigate the people you are considering voting for. That doesn't mean watch TV. That means actively search and read information pertaining to every candidate in the race, there's like 10 people, not 2. Read legislation. Watch videos, even youtube. If you question information said in a video, google it and check for yourself. Don't automatically believe or dismiss information based on the messenger. The internet is an amazing tool for research.

Last edited:
Most people are sheep and stupid always remember that,

Baaaaah

sheeple-1a-2964sheeple.jpg

LMAO. Being a stupid sheep > a smart wolf. Smart people live in fear. Dumb people just have fun and don't get too worried about stuff.

Let the nerds save the world. We'll be too busy partying.

VIDEO: Sandy Victims Beg Obama For Help...

Sandy victims? What Sandy victims? I see no Sandy victims? Forward!! LOL!

Obama is a joke!

Last edited:
lol, its as if these people want Obama to put on his boots and rain coat and walk down to new york and help to clean up the streets and hand out medicine

I'm pretty sure Obama cares about these people and the government assists help organizations with money

i mean would a president literally say ''f-ck these new yorkers man, them mothf.ckers have them crazy ass gun laws, mofos should look out for themselves, the fuk you talkin to michael bloomberg, the fuk you talkin to single moms ?''

This WHERE IS OBAMA argument is ridiculous, just republican propaganda

....if russia drops a nuke on the u.s.

WHERE YOU AT OBAMA ? YOU SHOULDA THROWN YOSELF IN BETWEEN, CAN'T WE EXPECT SOME HUMANITY FROM OUR PRESIDENT ???

Last edited:
lol, its as if these people want Obama to put on his boots and rain coat and walk down to new york and help to clean up the streets and hand out medicine

I'm pretty sure Obama cares about these people and the government assists help organizations with money

i mean would a president literally say ''f-ck these new yorkers man, them mothf.ckers have them crazy ass gun laws, mofos should look out for themselves, the fuk you talkin to michael bloomberg, the fuk you talkin to single moms ?''

This WHERE IS OBAMA argument is ridiculous, just republican propaganda

....if russia drops a nuke on the u.s.

WHERE YOU AT OBAMA ? YOU SHOULDA THROWN YOSELF IN BETWEEN, CAN'T WE EXPECT SOME HUMANITY FROM OUR PRESIDENT ???
Like I said people expect the president to perform miracles and when they find out he/she can't, they are disappointed.

Back