Are you spiritual?

It has come to my recent attention that you all should just

eat a phat dick

/thread

... and you speak for the Christians... smh.

nice

Thanks for reaffirming everything I already believed.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY QUESTION IS....... WHATS THE BENEFIT OF OF NOT BEING CHRISTIAN, OR ANY CREDIBLE RELIGION??

WHEN U DIE, AND YOUR SPIRIT RELEASES, AND U SEE GOD, AND ALL THIS END UP BEING REAL...... WHAT U GONNA SAY???

THERE'S NO POINT BEING AN ATHEIST ; U MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE , SO U KNOW U SAFE AFTER DEATH.

IF I WAS ATHEIST, I WOULD BE DOIN WHATEVER I WANTED, LIKE WITH NO MORALS AT ALL ,
BECUZ U JUST DIE AND THERE'S NOTHING AFTER THAT RIGHT???? SO U MIGHT AS DO WHATEVER U LIKE ON EARTH????

It has come to my recent attention that you all should just

eat a phat dick

/thread

SMH, how u gonna represent the christians with that kinda talk.

jesus wouldnt have told the people in his time that , even though they crucified and did much worse towards him.

then again, i wonder whats the worst thing jesus did say when he lived back then......... he might of said some ish like dat, but it wasnt documented.

imagine him hangin on the cross mad at them saying, "well u all could eat a phat dick since u dont believe me."

Last edited:
MY QUESTION IS....... WHATS THE BENEFIT OF OF NOT BEING CHRISTIAN, OR ANY CREDIBLE RELIGION??

WHEN U DIE, AND YOUR SPIRIT RELEASES, AND U SEE GOD, AND ALL THIS END UP BEING REAL...... WHAT U GONNA SAY???

THERE'S NO POINT BEING AN ATHEIST ; U MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE , SO U KNOW U SAFE AFTER DEATH.

IF I WAS ATHEIST, I WOULD BE DOIN WHATEVER I WANTED, LIKE WITH NO MORALS AT ALL ,
BECUZ U JUST DIE AND THERE'S NOTHING AFTER THAT RIGHT???? SO U MIGHT AS DO WHATEVER U LIKE ON EARTH????

Maybe some Atheist will show up to answer your questions.

The benefit of not being a part of any credible religion is that none of them are credible. They're all based on beliefs... and I already have beliefs. I formed them on my own over the years through observation and rational thinking. You should believe what I believe because it's the Bestest. I believe that no one knows how the universe began but I'm thankful that I'm alive and have the good fortune that I have... and that's it! Isn't that easy? No money to give away, sleep in on Sunday, no heirarchy over you telling you that you're soul is in jeopardy if you don't become a part of the church system that keeps them well paid. You pretty much just aspire to always call on your higher self in every situation - even though you won't. You innately know what FAIR means, HONEST means, LOYAL means, CARING means and a lot of other positives.... so you just try to be those things so you feel good about yourself and if you do those things... no matter WHO/WHAT God is... he/it should be proud of your actions. Not your tithing, Sunday schedule, etc. That stuff means nothing in the grand scheme of things, preachers get so powerful that they get on TV so why go to church when you can just watch them on TV. They'll tell you where to send your money over and over and over and over.

but if I were to meet God in the afterlife and he asks me why I wasn't a Christian, I'd just say "Forgive Me"... that's all there is to it according to church people. Then I'm good and I get my platinum iced out wings so I can fly around. Personally, I'll rather have a cape to fly around with like Superman has, I'd have Bigg Rome on the back of it with the logo in my avatar under that. I don't know if I'm going to want to wear that same robe all the time either. I don't wear sandals now so that's going to take some getting used to also.

Do fat people get reinforced wings? like do they fit them for heavy duty wings? Somebody enlighten me.

.... and if you look to the sky as a way to look toward Heaven, why don't you ever see any people / ghosts or anything but clouds and the sun? Why hasn't NASA discovered any lost ghosts or whatever.

... and if you look towards the ground to look toward Hell, why hasn't anybody Shawshank Redemptioned themselves out of there... cause I know it's hot down there and wouldn't the Earth have to expand to accommodate all of those "people" or do souls not take up much space or something.

Anybody got any answers?

Rome now ya dunn scared duh kids

Just trying to get the kids to question a few things and not always take what's presented as fact. Have some questions ... about EVERYTHING you ever do. From the DAW purchase on to the car purchase on to the religion you're practicing.

Ask stuff like "Since we're Christians, why are their so many denominations? If I'm a methodist, why aren't I a baptist and which one is right? and who started these denominations if there was one Bible?

There should be some curiosity? always... and if you don't get answers that sit well with you, don't belong / join anything. I've had friends that just wanted to belong to something because they thought it looked cool. One friend joined the Masons, after about a year or so... he wasn't into it and stopped going to the lodge, then he joined a huge church... he had his son Baptized there and I went down there for part of the ceremony (because church stuff doesn't affect me) and all I smelled was E&J Brandy on the guys performing the ceremony (guess it makes them preach better), then he tried to help out with the choir and the only people that stayed around to help out with the choir were the people trying to bang each other and they asked him why he wasn't trying to get in on it, lol. So he stopped going to church... and went back to drinking and the streets. He found out that none of that stuff mattered because it was all run by men that were no more "holy" than he was.

I don't see how not believing in some sort of creator god means you have no morals and don't give a ****.

I follow a nature based path. A sort of mix of various pagan religions if you will. I was raised in a southern baptist household, but it never really stuck. I got tired of going to church every sunday just to hear someone spew narrow-minded junk about how other religions are "false" and homosexuals will go to hell. You don't get that heavy atmosphere of negativity within most pagan religions. There's a sense of freedom that's far more empowering than anything christianity offered me.

For me, my spiritual beliefs are like a puzzle. What fits most naturally will keep you moving faster than trying to hack away at yourself to fit into the wrong puzzle.

This ^^

I don't see how not believing in some sort of creator god means you have no morals and don't give a ****.

It doesn't but that's what they tell people. Sort of like any other phobia or myth.

Most religious people are TRAINED to be religious from the time they were kids. Some get away from it for away and they call that "backsliding" and it's looked down upon... but they're always welcomed back to the church and forgiven because that means there's more money in the church pool.

Most people go to church just to have a social life and to gossip and keep tabs on people. It's so fake it's ridiculous. People hugging you, saying they're glad to meet you and all of that... then when they get home the guys turn on the game and get out THE REAL HOLY WATER and the women just gossip about what somebody else had on. I used to see ALL of the church going females right in the same clubs I was in on Saturday night with one leg in the air wrapped around some dude. One of my friends only used to go to church for the women. He was the most jealous, insecure, haterish, mofo you'd ever want to meet lol.... but he was from my old Army unit and I already knew these things about him. Church didn't change him one bit. I was talking one day at work about me and him hitting up some clubs and this girl that went to his church didn't know he went to clubs, drank, cussed, etc. and she said "MARK?" I said "Yeah!" and she was like "He runs the video equipment at church he's such a nice guy... you can't be talking about the same Mark" and I told her "It's the same Mark that was telling me about the things he would do to you... lol".

and she was like "He runs the video equipment at church he's such a nice guy... you can't be talking about the same Mark" and I told her "It's the same Mark that was telling me about the things he would do to you... lol".

Lmfao. Your stories are the win.

james-buzzer-beater_med.jpg

Lmfao. Your stories are the win.

james-buzzer-beater_med.jpg

She had a confused look on her face... she was a grown woman with the mind of the teenager because she had been sheltered by the church so long and taught that the world was bad.

My homie that ran the video equipment has 4 DUI's BUT! he goes to church... so I guess he's been forgiven. I always wondered who drove so bad after the club that they would get 4 DUI's and then one night I rode home with him and he was basically asleep at the wheel going in and out of consciousness. He went down two one-way streets the wrong way and when we did make it to the freeway, he was all up on this lady and she had one of those baby on board signs in her window. I told him that if he made one more mistake, I was driving the rest of the way.

I took my wife to the club with me the next night and he was there, he came up to me and said "Man, how did we get home last night?" I said "You're joking right?" He said "Nah..." I said "You drove fool" and he said "Oh...."

... then he went to church on Sunday to run the video equipment.

I agree with the social thing. My friends little brother goes to church all the time, and to me at least, it seems to be solely for social reasons.

I agree with the social thing. My friends little brother goes to church all the time, and to me at least, it seems to be solely for social reasons.

I know another dude that went only if he struck out at the club on Saturday night and he had no shame in telling us that that's why he was going. We all laughed and he had a serious look on his face... like we were the one's missing out.

I can't say that the women don't go for the same reasons. I've been hit on in church... in church... not after church or outside in the parking lot.

... it helped me form more beliefs.

The chick introduced me to her MOM! and my wife and kids were about 15 feet behind me saying goodbye to the potential swingers. ... because normally people aren't that glad to meet me, lol. "Ohhh, he has a nice voice, you gon be in the choir?" (I knew what that meant from my friend I mentioned earlier)

rome is a great author........ u should write non fiction novels, you're good at comming up wit interesting twists on stories and ish.

Last edited:
Dude keeps talking about the end of the world, by the end of it I couldn't wait for it to happen just to shut him the **** up.

rome is a great author........ u should write non fiction novels, you're good at comming up wit interesting twists on stories and ish.

I didn't do the "twists" ... other people did and people believed 'em.

... and if you keep reading this thread... you won't go to church, you'll go to McDonalds with that money.

I present THE REALEST SHIT EVER WROTE... (my life is a dime though... sometimes I think I don't deserve to live this well...)

lifebitch.jpg

There are "religious" references in the song below.... people are just people... undastan nat

Tell me this nigga wasn't crazy or high on something... phuck his talent... he abused that by spewing the shit he rapped. ... but people that don't give a shit about kids, still like this guy (I like his music but not the message if you can understand that, if not - Happy Hip Hopping).

Praying to God before he kills people... ? Catch me Father please and Hennessy in the next line... (and he's one of the GREATS???)

Bigg Rome is for the kids... and my kids don't go to church (but they believe in thankfulness and a higher power - and I didn't teach them that)

You have an Iphone... you still believe in old dumb shit, lol...

^^^^^ was screwing kids... Bigg Rome is for the kids.

^^^^ They left and gas is high. Idiots.

Guess what though... substitute the names above...

I just like this song... it means nothing in relation to this thread. (Neither does anything I posted. Do you)

Aye.....

okaye....

Back