Wu-Tang to release only ONE COPY of secret new album

If that "leaked" song is what the rest of the record would be like, I can't see why it would be worth 5 mills.

It sounds too much like their old ish.

Come on Wu-Tang, you can do better

Last edited:

Maybe that's not on the album, but an example of what the album will sound like? I assumed it was the promo track to get buyers interested. Guess "leaked" wasn't the best word to use. "Promotional material" should have been what I called it.

I will fight anyone who doesn't like this song.

Reply via PM and I will beat yo azz... leh go...

Hook is borderline TPOM though... damn... still I'm STILL the living embodiment of HIP HOP....

WHERE IS THIS NOW!?!

(I do not support this hook at all... smh...)

Just now listening to that track.. I ****s with it.. but, Yeah whats up with that hook? out of place aint it? good beat and flows, the vibe is that wu.. i swear that hook just came back on as i type this, and i dont support it either. Not feeling the hook.

Just now listening to that track.. I ****s with it.. but, Yeah whats up with that hook? out of place aint it? good beat and flows, the vibe is that wu.. i swear that hook just came back on as i type this, and i dont support it either. Not feeling the hook.

Listen to this man...

That is not a WU hook... Ol Dirty would've hurt that hook.... OMG!

Listen to this man...

That is not a WU hook... Ol Dirty would've hurt that hook.... OMG!

That hook was tailor made for William Hart

BTW...I thought KEEP WATCH was promo for "A Better Tommorow" and not the "ONCE UPON A TIME IN SHOULIN"....either way I'm Cool WU TANG FOREVER!

Last edited:
^^^So...wait...they've got an album no one will hear, and are releasing an album at the same time? So... one of those albums is just gonna be leftover stuff from the other.

I don't give a fizzuck if this is successful or not, this is an ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING idea.

If it comes anywhere near my city I'll be there (as long as the price is reasonable)!!!

Last edited:
I get what they're trying to do here. But, they expect people to pay $30-50 for a one-time listen on the magic box's "tour", and then not hear it again? This is where music and paintings differ. Seeing the Mona Lisa once is great, and then you can get a print, or see it online or in a book, if it even means that much to you. .

Or cop a bootleg in China. I recently saw a documentary on the bootlegging industry and in China they had a guy that was such a hustler he was painting Van Gogh knockoffs for a dollar(lol). They were really good too. I'm not sure on this one. It seems like desperation to me but I'll sit back and observe and see if it was a great business decision. I've never really admired RZA or his partner Power's business acumen anyway.

Last edited:
Only way I can see it working is if they keep it in a museum where you have to come in and pay to listen to it.

Back