Why is this section of FP so important?

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
This section is for slackers ... yep, watch everybody else get it... and hang out here.

Whoot.

Now tell me what is your vested interest in hoping something happens for you by posting in this section. Is it because you have no audience for your ish?

Other producers don't want you to make it over them doggie... they want you to make a thread about them...

So negative... so real.

Please post all of your success stories.

I never got why this section was so popular either. People come to this site and think its all about this section alone. This section is the reason for the bad rep that FP gets in all honesty but its also what brings the most traffic for whatever reason.

Who said it was important?

Traffic wise, there's probably a ton of people that roll through here just for the discussions and/ or boredom, that aren't even in this industry business wise.
Just because the website's domain is "future producers" doesn't mean every one is a "future producer" Lmao

Would you tell us about you super tight schedule that allows no time for relaxing / socializing....

and while your at it, will you list all your accomplishments as a human being please?

ahhhh.. nothing more fulfilling than a healthy dose of ignorance from the rap/hip hop section.

but seriously, certain types of people gravitate to certain sections of this website. I probably only post in 2 sections, but I always come to this one to read w.e is going on

I just come here for a quick laugh or two...I may post every now and then, but mostly I come here for entertainment. Some of the stupid and outlandish ish that gets said on here never ceases to dissappoint LOL

ahhhh.. nothing more fulfilling than a healthy dose of ignorance from the rap/hip hop section.

but seriously, certain types of people gravitate to certain sections of this website. I probably only post in 2 sections, but I always come to this one to read w.e is going on

surprised to see you post in here as well
get yo'self back to the recording,mixing,and master section
j/k

-Coach Antonio

Why it was popular?

Because people used to discuss the newest releases/mixtapes/collabos on the market, throw in some "what's new on the internet?" discussions and talk about placements or how to present their work better.
So it was always a great balance between music gossip, internet-heavy discussions and just talking about your favorite music and old and new heads colliding......which was kinda healthy.

Now it's too many people knowing everything.......or so they think after watching two youtube tutorials and reading Passman's book. ;)

And then you have the trollific clowns with sociopathic tendencies, who post their politics/religion/economy bullshit............well, I still haven't found the reason WHY and WHY it's even tolerated.

But yeah, it used to be about music gossip, what's going on on the internet for music/musicians/producers, success stories or reviewing new income sources, etc...

Why it was popular?

Because people used to discuss the newest releases/mixtapes/collabos on the market, throw in some "what's new on the internet?" discussions and talk about placements or how to present their work better.
So it was always a great balance between music gossip, internet-heavy discussions and just talking about your favorite music and old and new heads colliding......which was kinda healthy.

Now it's too many people knowing everything.......or so they think after watching two youtube tutorials and reading Passman's book. ;)

And then you have the trollific clowns with sociopathic tendencies, who post their politics/religion/economy bullshit............well, I still haven't found the reason WHY and WHY it's even tolerated.

But yeah, it used to be about music gossip, what's going on on the internet for music/musicians/producers, success stories or reviewing new income sources, etc...

^^^ Couldn't have said it better

Why it was popular?

It used to be this/that.
It still is that.... if YOU post those topics!
Quit crying/whining and post the threads...sheesh!

THE REALHOUSEWIVES OF FUTURE PRODUCERS

Last edited:
^alright we get it..

I used to come here to get hiphop news that wasnt on AHH or HHDX and see your guys responses. Now I just come here late night during my writing sessions when i want some amusement.

^alright we get it..

I used to come here to get hiphop news that wasnt on AHH or HHDX and see your guys responses. Now I just come here late night during my writing sessions when i want some amusement.
well that's gone now that James ain't here anymore
-Coach Antonio

^^Ya, they banned his alias too. I thought he keep it poppin, with the exception of the time he went on the deep end that first time. The other stuff I think he got caught up in one of those long threads a couple months back.

Yeah..

Its quite funny that on a producer forum, the only non production section is most popular

Most lack the discipline to stick with this theory shit

Back