Why does all tracks form soundclick sound exact the same????

I don't get it. What is it that "YOU" expect from other "PRODUCERS"? Are you expecting to hear some kind of futuristic 2016 stuff? Are you expecting to hear what you never heard before? Are you expecting to hear old school type beats? I just don't get it. Are you planning on buying a beat? smh. If all of that sounds the same, please let me hear something that you all think is different. I don't want to hear no

Type beats either.

Last edited:
You follow a man in his path the path can be easily traveled. Plenty of footsteps to trace, plenty of signs to read. You will have no trouble finding company because company is all around you.
You set off for your own path and the path will be difficult. Plenty of darkness and uncertainty, plenty of it... You will find that the only company you have is the company you convince to follow...that or your very shadow.
They say people determine the value and merit of something based on the hardships required to acquire it. They say that only the crazy will refuse to do things the smart way rather than the hard.
They say Love can and will drive men insane.
But what do you say?
And what do you do when you can't decide if it's about them?
or yourself?
or the Love?
or if you even have any Love?
Start figuring it out...because men have a tendency to age in vain as they ponder what other men do
instead of pondering why it is they are doing whatever they themselves do.

damn...age in vain??? COLD SHIT right there...

Cold shit tends to be the Truth.
I've heard and watched my share of "I wish I did or didn't do/know this or that" from too many aged, experienced people to consider anything else to be the Truth.
Rather, I've listened and studied my share.

You understand who you are, you understand everything. So even faults become strengths, and strengths become confidence.
Most spend life trying to be something they're not. So they fit like puzzle pieces. Content in it until it's too late....the dream fade. The ambition doesn't die, you just give it to your kids to give to theirs...
When you take time to figure out who you really are, you figure out why you live in the first place. Then you're really living life.
That's my take anyways. The **** if any of you care, or should.
I put it out there because maybe someone will take it for its worth in advice.

damn...that's deep

Only if you let it be.
How many times do people say "that's insightful" then walk on like they never even witnessed it.
I do it all the time. That's letting it just be deep.

In truth, that specific idea wasn't deep for me personally.
I was in a position where I myself knew that if I didn't escape my own negative train of thought, I might as well ****in end it or start ****in living.
So livin is what I chose. and I hate to see someone choose different. Hardship makes you stronger or it breaks you
That cliche is very very true.
And if you're reading this, then understand that you should be actively making the first happen.
Because you're not ashes or worm food.
But some people don't get that until they can't use it for long...whether that be because of age, or because they ****ed up one too many times in the wrong ways.
Sometimes people just never realize it period

Damn guys!!!!!!!!!!!, love all that input :D i think I'm gonna boykot soundclick form now on, what about that guy on page three!, hahaha says it doesn't sound like the others...... well it did !! :D

well what, the nigga black thought once said: Fake niggas don't go platinum, they go Illuminum.

keep up the good word, and keep up discussing :D I'm out!

damn! depressing!!!

is that all we have to look forward to at the end of the day?

Na.
Although death is inevitable most (nearly all) people have some sense of purpose, that purpose is happiness. That means different things to different people, but everyone lives for it, even if they don't realize it.
That doesn't change the fact that we got a limit on how long we can strive for it though.

Back