Why did Nicki Minaj butcher herself?

What possessed chicks to shave off the eyebrows they do have, to draw on some crooked ones?

What's up with fake eyeliner moles on their upper lip?

What's up with wearing so much make up that their face is orange but their neck is brown

What's up with big girls with 5" inch claws, green contacts, thuglife across her chest, Ringling Bros. Circus hoop earrings, tight jeans on a azz that look like the Rocky Mountains, toe rings, arm flab... and ashy ankles... what's up with that and why do they herd around together?

SNL Guy... What's up wit dat? What's up wit dat?

If I just described your woman, auntie or Momma.... no hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
What possessed chicks to shave off the eyebrows they do have, to draw on some crooked ones?

What's up with fake eyeliner moles on their upper lip?

What's up with wearing so much make up that their face is orange but their neck is brown

What's up with big girls with 5" inch claws, green contacts, thuglife across her chest, Ringling Bros. Circus hoop earrings, tight jeans on a azz that look like the Rocky Mountains, toe rings, arm flab... and ashy ankles... what's up with that and why do they herd around together?

SNL Guy... What's up wit dat? What's up wit dat?

If I just described your woman, auntie or Momma.... no hate.
lmfao im dyin from this post azz look like rocky mountains :cry: lol good job sir

New Lil Kim

lil_kim.jpg

o_rly.jpg

What if dudes started rocking inflatable muscles?

musclebobbuffpants.jpg

lmfao im dyin from this post azz look like rocky mountains :cry: lol good job sir

We've all seen it, it's not a pretty sight but you have to be politically correct about everything and not say anything. I'm wishing for a world where there's nothing wrong with going up to her and saying "WTF you doing in them jeans and you know you ain't supposed to be eating in here right?"... that'll probably never happen though.

They probably the same things about us though like "Why does that fools tall tee look like a maternity dress? That's just wrong..."

Women don't dress up for guys, they dress up for each other. Bring the guys over to the house and look at the way she'll dress. Now let her girlfriends come to the house. She'll dress up with the quickness. Hell, if she could, she would probably buy new clothes just for that day.

This results in women caring about/doing f*cked up things that could not possibly be attractive to guys. I don't know about you guys but I couldn't care less what shoes a girl is wearing. Yet they keep spending thousands on those things. Let me not start with handbags.

Look at what photoshop has done LOL Women are trying to look like what they see in magazines.

Look at what photoshop has done LOL Women are trying to look like what they see in magazines.

I coupld personally care less about grown ass women doing all sorts of BS...plactic surgery bla bla. Some could jump off a cliff and I still don't give a ****

But there is a problem if you have a young daughter and she reads those magazines. How you gonna explain that those pictures are fake huh ? She probably gonna say: "Daddy but that Girl XY in my class got thing x, makeup y, clothes brand z" I wanna have that too"

Craziest thing is that getting a nosejob won't affect your kids nose...

Nicki Manaj - "Nah, that's his Daddy nose. This my real nose... umm hmm, yeah it is...."

Beyonce been sexy from the get-go; idk why she bothered with surgery. I'd much rather have a natural, REAL female with minor flaws than.. a "barbie". I bet Minaj's debut to the music scene inspired a few thousand more to get that fake 'ish. And she can't rap. Just thought I'd toss that in there. :cool:

you dudes REALLY ain't seen a good lookin chick before, have you???

Nikki is EXTRA sub par in the looks department. Barely average even with all that Maybelline.

Has anyone actually got confirmation that Beyonce, Nicki, Alicia underwent surgical procedures? I'm asking, cause I don't know how many of you f**k with ethnic chicks, but angles of a camera shot can make their nose look different, so can makeup.

Also find irony in people now saying Nicky has had a nosejob, cause when I was telling y'all it was her in that vid saying she messed w/Remy Ma, all people could say was "they don't have the same nose".

Yeah, I'm bringing up the past, cause I know what I know, and she spent her Dirty Money days dissing Remy every chance she got and pushing up on every female she encountered.

Back