Who's Music Do You Feel Right Now?

i cant **** with these new rappers at all almost the ones who i have been able to give a chance is future (WHEN HES RAPPING), young scooter, i dunno if you count don trip, king louie is ok.... but whole chicago trap movement whatever the hell it is i cant **** with at all

New cats....

Meek Mill
Joey BadA$$
Danny Brown
Ab Soul(just dont think he's the second coming of anyone great)
MGK(even tho he been underground a while and on his way back)
Presto Dibiase(real new, bet u aint heard of him, but will)

i listen to my own stuff... my beats are gettin tight...my tempo, my instruments....i love producing. i think if people arent happy with the stuff out there they should be the difference they wanna see...mke the music u wanna hear... with the right sounds its possible.

i like atmosphere synths...theyve been setting the mood for my beats lately.

Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Danny Brown, Ground Up, and Niko Is have been in steady rotation on my ipod lately. That's been about it as far as new(ish) artists go.

ditto! I'm constantly reviewing my own work because I enjoy it and I like listening for improvements

Meek Mill, Kanye West, and Big Sean nothing really. I like Rick Ross, but he's starting to sound the same on all his shit. Even the features he sounds the same on.

I hate to say it but I don't feel the new rappers these past years. Maybe a certain song might catch my attention but me I am a person that likes the lyrical side of things and every song that I here now and days is just plain easy and simple rhymes. I know music isn't all about being lyrical but damn Eminem is the only one now and days who spits meaning while still being complex. I don't listen to kanye, jay z ect so I won't say anything because they are not my style.

I listen to the old rappers back in the day songs mainly lloyd banks cuz hes my favorite rapper. I usually listen to old gunit, old eminem, old anything that hasn't been made in 2010 or above. It seems to me everyone was making hits back in the day now everyone just sings :(

Been bumping Jesus Piece right now, some great production on it.

Joey Bada$$
Danny Brown
Ab-Soul
Action Bronson

just to name a few

Back