who want it

thegr8one

ya style is generic/ mine's authentic made/ i roll like a renegade/ you need clinic aid/ my techniques are bizarre and ill/ i scar and kill/ you were a star until i served you like a bar and grill/ so i proceed to cook and grill ya/ that's all it took to kill ya/ you better recognize me ***** like i look familiar/ you wanna battle/ you beat around the bush/ like ya scared to like pussy/ so you eat around the tush/ i need a clown to push/ someone that i can bully/ wait a minute i don't think you understand fully/ see me without a style is like mustard without the heinz/ i lead the new school you a busta without the rhymes/ i'll crush the **** out ya lines

yo yo you betta recognize!!! you posted in the wrong forum :p you'll be aight though noob. welcome to fp.com. this is the last place you wanna post any of your rhymes cause these cats up in here are real real real serious bout they sh!t and they'll really bring fire on ya a$$ for spittin and using condiments in ya metaphors. i hardy want to describe or feedback on something that isnt all that hot so i'll leave you to the dogs of war up in here.

knuckle up and guard your grill like you had that one chicken leg left on it at a family barbq and you aint eat yet.

Another boring azz backpack rapper. We make songs dog. When you understand song format, then holla back. That's gibberish. It's cool for a hobby but some of us are aspiring to make a profession out of this.

Here's a suggestion:

stop using I so much. We know that you're talking about yourself so there's no need to say I every other line. I used to do the same thing when I first started writing.

Last edited by a moderator:
jizzer said:
"...mustard without the Heinz"

str8t fire!!11

JIZZER!!!! dont make me get osamapiglatin up in here to get you!! you know that you shouldn't amp someone up if they did something bad. and posting a line like that up in here was a baaad thig. dont encourage him. he dont need to be made an example of but he needs to know the concequenses of his wrongdoings. and posting these lines should be discouraged sternly :mad:

:p

Last edited:
I was just giving him sh*t. My bad, I'm sorry. No offense meant. I ain't no better. :)

Didn't Eminem quote that in "8 mile" oops...sorry go ahead and have your moment. Word to the wise don't take lyrics from a hip hop movie and spit them on a board full of mc's and producers ;)

I hope you are not serious with that line. That come STR8 from 8 Mile. I'm suprised more people didn't recognize it. You MUST be kidding, you simply must. I know you r not foolish enough to bite a line from a movie that had that many ticket sells. Again, you must be kidding. Bite a line from some obscure line off of a radio show if you must bite. (just Kidding)

Anyway's like stated earlier this is the wrong place to post, maybe you can do it in the lyricism forum, but for the love of god don't use that rhyme.

Dark Blue,
I already got him in the earlier post... I do really hope he was joking with the whole thing !

Dark Blue said:
this is the wrong place to post, maybe you can do it in the lyricism forum, but for the love of god don't use that rhyme.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is fricking hilarious

This is too obvious. He must have been thinkin of something else...

ofcourse, unless these ARE his lyrics. In that case, whe know who he is. Hahaha.

Maybe he's Marshall Mathers :bigeyes:

No, let me stop, he probably thought we were gonna say, "that's tight", man you flow like Eminem :D. I think we ran him off..........COOOOMMMMEEE BAAACCKKK !!!

Mastermindzz said:
Maybe he's Marshall Mathers :bigeyes:

No, let me stop, he probably thought we were gonna say, "that's tight", man you flow like Eminem :D. I think we ran him off..........COOOOMMMMEEE BAAACCKKK !!!

oh sh!t what did i do??? :cry: i coulda begged him for a deal.

Yo traxx, I just notice you're reaching 2000. hahaha

BTW, I never seen 8 mile and I'm not planning to anytime soon, so thanks guys for making me make sure who wrote that punchline originally.

lol.. this fool thought nobody was gonna recognize his direct eminem quotes. Go back to the lab... errrr.. ur room, and don't come out till you have somethin half way decent and original. Next time steal rhymes from someone who ain't 16X platinum (prolly more).

Yo, he got busy....like a phoneline with no call waiting! His rhymes kicked it...like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest! He was straight flowin like....a stop sign! Yo! He was..OH DAMMIT!! I just knocked my drink over! For real! J-Traxx, you was eyeballin my drink,huh?!

dj rreal said:
Yo, he got busy....like a phoneline with no call waiting! His rhymes kicked it...like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest! He was straight flowin like....a stop sign! Yo! He was..OH DAMMIT!! I just knocked my drink over! For real! J-Traxx, you was eyeballin my drink,huh?!

hahahahaha yo you funny as hell man :p and i was thirsty than a mofo after eatin these salty a$$ ponderosa chickenwings. my bad man. it happens everytime like magic. oh and i gotta add that dude's delivery was sicker than a fed ex package of anthrax. ...:( aww sheeeeeiiiiit :p stop playing y'all know y'all liked that one!! hahaaaa

oh and djrreal click my sig and check out the last beat and see if you can use it to talk over. it's a real jazzy type joint. could prolly do good for a commercial or something. it's the one on top in my soundclick site. thanks.

Back