Who Makes Beat Tags?

Just call a female friend over to record whatever you want here to say and play with the vocals by adding a phaser, chorus or whatever kind of effect you'd like. Simple.

SkullSouth said:
iight yoy got any previous work i could hear?
lol.. its a voice tag.. anybody can do it. **** you can do it with fl studio.. you talkin like you need to hear somebodys work with voice tags, anybody can do it lol.

I need a chick with a sexy voice to make one.
Please re-direct me to the sexiest female voice.

Just make it yaself. Who gives a f*ck if it's you, a sexy female, or Don Imus. Just as long as everyone knows your tag. That's what i do to all my beats.

go through every word james earl jones has ever said in an interview or movie, find a word or two you like and make your production name that...then use his voice as the tag...

that **** is about to be awesome.

Last edited:
MysterE said:
go through every word james earl jones has ever said in an interview or movie, find a word or two you like and make your production name that...then use his voice as the tag...

that **** is about to be awesome.

You realize now I will be trying to do this just to make James Earl Jones recite the lyrics to I Used To Get It In Ohio by Cam'Ron

I'm guessing you don't have a microphone? If you do have a microphone, just say your name in it, and learn effects. Just keep messing with it until you get one. It doesn't have to sound fancy, it just has to be annoying enough that people wont jack your beat.

i made my own tag... went in the booth wit a lighter... sparked it... acted like i was inhaling... made it a rex file... and set it to load wit all my beats by default :D

Internetgrind said:
Just make it yaself. Who gives a f*ck if it's you, a sexy female, or Don Imus. Just as long as everyone knows your tag. That's what i do to all my beats.

what he said....

when i started i didnt have a mic...so i asked some1 on a diff forum/site to make me one for like $5...sh!t was so fukin whack...i was kinda pissed..i gotta mic now so i my gal just does em for me...but yea just do it yoself. u can do it with that text-to-speech program...dont pay any1

yea, no mic my dudez

if i had one i wouldn't be askin

chuka said:
what he said....

when i started i didnt have a mic...so i asked some1 on a diff forum/site to make me one for like $5...sh!t was so fukin whack...i was kinda pissed..i gotta mic now so i my gal just does em for me...but yea just do it yoself. u can do it with that text-to-speech program...dont pay any1

yea i used the speech program when i first started, that **** sounds so lame and unproffesional even with effects

thats why i want a VOICE TAG for my beats

Last edited:
Back