Who lives in Atl in here

remember the annoying Black dude from Japan who only came here to post wack loops and pictures of girls he was supposedly producing and bangin but now he's in Atlanta posting pics of shaggy dudes?
you can try to look for him. he's probably somewhere in ATL being depressed. don't expect any coherent responses from him.

Bumping this ooooold thread...

I haven't been on here in a long while but my job has me going out to Atlanta after Thanksgiving for about 6 months or so. I'm looking at the Buckhead and Midtown areas.
I dont really know anyone out there so I'm looking to link up with good people who are into music as much as I am.

Let me know what's good with yall!

I'm moving to the A very very soon 6-8 weeks to set up shop! gonna open a major studio! Who wanna Work!

I'm moving to the A very very soon 6-8 weeks to set up shop! gonna open a major studio! Who wanna Work!

i live in stockbridge about 20 minutes south of atlanta. hit me up if you need any help with that studio. im actually contemplating opening one myself within the next year or so.

Bumping an old thread. Is anyone from earlier still in the Atlanta area? I'm in Marietta. Looking for people to network and collab with

Back