Who can fight, who's a chump in Rap?

Ramouchka said:
thos who ask whats the point of this thread and who cares are fags....

i think i would easily beat snoop :P

do you think game would fight?

You know what, I believe game got some hands. I think 50 was scare as shyt when they had beef, not because of gun play, but he knew iof they ever came across each other it would be a slaughter.

I think you guys forget most of these dudes grew up ruffer and in realer enviroments than you. I ain't scared of none of them, cause I'll shoot the sh*t out of somebody, it's nothing. But i'm a man of facts.

Fact, Ja, Sticky Fingers, Fredro have all stepped to 50 Cent for beatdowns(not fights, 1 sided beatdowns)do you guys realize 50's 6'2 close to 300lbs. all muscle? Get real. He'll get shot 9 more times, but I ain't dumb enough to lock up w/him, and I workout everyday.

Game's a bich, he get's into it with Rass who's a whole foot and 100 pounds smaller then him, and you think he built to fight 50? SMH. Just cause you don't like somebody doesn't make them beatable.

And this makes alot of sense. 50's not scared of Supreme and his team of goons, he's not scared of Suge, not scared of Fat Joe and his connections, not even scared of D-Block, Dipset, Diddy(who is really gangsta, but hides it well and has gotten the job done when it needed to be), not even scared of O.G. Big Face Hunned, but he's scared of Game's lil' fake stripper turned piru ass? Get real.

I'll fight damn near anybody. Rappers I wouldn't fight : 50 Cent, Bumpy Knuckles, John Cena, L.L. Cool J(think sh*t's sweet b/c he rap for girls, he'd kick all of our azzez), Suge Knight(I know he's not a rapper, but he's part of the game and I always confirm nobody wants problems with Suge). But I'll shoot the sh*t out of any of them, except Suge. I will never have any problem with Suge.

Last edited:
deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
Do you guys realize 50's 6'2 close to 300lbs. all muscle?

Damn, Evander ain't even ****'n wit 50.:confused:
I'm 6'0 240 with hands, I don't know about 50. I don't like that nicca as a person, as far as handlin his business, he do his thing, proud of him fa dat.

Some streetz are ruffa than others, true indeed. There are bytches wit dikks in the ruffa streets same in others. A fast city nicca gets life easier in a small one, that's a fact. A small city nicca gotta adapt to fast pace big city or be homeless. But when it comes to them hands, that starts from childhood. Nicca that got they azz whoop all the time, can't relate to the enviornment, or always doin some dirty **** carry pistols everywhere they go in the A, it's nuthin like where you at with niccas banging, robbin is a normal occupation, nicca out their probably don't use they hands at all, they go straight to the pistol.

I'll kill a dude in a heartbeat. That's why I sold all my pistols, my life is changed, Jesus wants me to love everybody, even my enemies. All I got is my .38 in the house just in case.

I have affiliations to people who don't like him personally(Yukmouth, Gonzoe, Bang em', Domination, Blackhand)and I have no problem w/him.

I personally know Gayceon that's why I always comment on him. Most of my affiliates are cool w/him now, but i hate his strippin thong wearing guts.

EmanOn said:
Why does no one on FP like 50 on a PERSONAL level...when no one on FP grew up with/around him?

Any dude that will get on 106 and Park smilin and actin humble for the groupy but then when a question is asked about Ja, he all of a sudden wanna name specific names about robbery, theif, and shyt, what is the definition of a dude like that. Most people don't like him because he all about gettin shyt started, but ah, that's been a marketable way of makin papa for years. The nicca a grade A snitch. The nicca had somethin to do with Jam Master Jays death, believe that. I got a used to be partna of mine who snitched on the killa of a partna of his, but he always rappin about snitch die, **** the police, I'll kill a snitch.

My thing, if you are gonna be a fake azz nicca, be a fake azz nicca on wax. God got 50's back, he is on this Earth to help a certain individual, after that, the next time he gets shot, not wishin death on him cause I don't hate dude that much, he won't be so lucky if he don't shut his mouth wit that gansta shyt and do what the Lord lettin him live to do, and quit snitchin. It's o.k to love the police, but damn.

I have affiliations to people who don't like him personally(Yukmouth, Gonzoe, Bang em', Domination, Blackhand)and I have no problem w/him.

I personally know Gayceon that's why I always comment on him. Most of my affiliates are cool w/him now, but i hate his strippin thong wearing guts.

I have a problem with Game trinna sound like Nas. Nicca, sound like you. But it's to late now, well whatever works, it pays bills.

Last edited:
but no one will fight now it seems like people are always shooting or stabbing because they afraid of lookin soft

Dj Jota said:
but no one will fight now it seems like people are always shooting or stabbing because they afraid of lookin soft

True. Dudes brag on beef DVDs about how so and so got his azz sliced or sayin shyt like how those bullets feel and shyt.

The term studio gansta has taken a new route in the game now. I miss the real studio ganstaz.

Dj Jota said:
yup...dudes need to go to a boxing gym and handle diffrences like men....no beef or girl or whatever is worth being 6 feet deep

Kingace.....u a hatin ass muhfuc*a.....
anyway
thanks for checking me out.

I'm doin things in and out of the US.
So I wish u luck in ATL, son, u stuck local.......keep talkin bout rappers u think you can beat up.....keep fantasizing about "slaughtering" me...
Do you even got beats or sumthin son??????

Come talk that **** in H town son, cats like you end up in jail or drinkin a 40oz on the sidewalk talkin irrelevant **** like.....this thread.

:victory:

Sphinx Productions said:
Kingace.....u a hatin ass muhfuc*a.....
anyway
thanks for checking me out.

I'm doin things in and out of the US.
So I wish u luck in ATL, son, u stuck local.......keep talkin bout rappers u think you can beat up.....keep fantasizing about "slaughtering" me...
Do you even got beats or sumthin son??????

Come talk that **** in H town son, cats like you end up in jail or drinkin a 40oz on the sidewalk talkin irrelevant **** like.....this thread.

:victory:
Damn. I gave yo Hudum Husane azz some propz and inspiration, and that's what you got to say to me homie. I might have sent dudes to your page to check out if they could whip ya azz, but you got some hits, not track hits, but producers hitting you up.lol I ain'tcha son either.

PS. Step Yo Game Up before you tell somebody they stuck locally, partna. Those beats you trinna sell, I give away for 99cent.

You know what, my bad, I should've thought about it, you look like the depress easy type, keep ya head up and leave me alone, you on my dikk like a girl, notice and check yo self. It's all fun in here, leave your depression outside. Go to the mixing and mastering threads, dude.

Matter of fact, here is a track I did when I downloaded Friuty Loops at school. I was feenin to put somethin down so bad, I went and bought some 3 dollar headphones in school and said **** it, I'm gonna make a beat. Enjoy.LOL Damn, it wouldn't let me, **** it, check this out.

Last edited:
back on topic i'd like to see freddie foxx square up to suge on pay-per-view proceeds go to the biggie smalls murder investigation enquiry fund

Mic battles will always be more impressive than a fistfight. Anyone can lift weights and learn to fight, but how many people can truly say they can lyrically murder another man?

decaturpolice said:
Mic battles will always be more impressive than a fistfight. Anyone can lift weights and learn to fight, but how many people can truly say they can lyrically murder another man?

True, true.......

You live in GA? I'm guessin by the "decatur" in the name

Last edited:
^^^Real talk, let's switch topic. If it was an all out MC battle who do you think would come out on top?

I'd say the white boy(Em)but he hasn't been on his A-Game for a while so I don't feel comfortable giving him that much credit. I think it would come down to Em, Serius Jones, Canibus, Jin, Sean Price, Jay-Z, and Ms. Jade or Remy possibly(we're talking battle raps not how good their songs are).

Canibus got some nice battle raps. Cassidy too. Serius Jones is definately dat dude on the comeup. Killa Deranged, I havent seen anyone mention Sean Price in this forum really, I need to cop that Jesus Price Superstar joint soon. Dude is ill with it, you heard the LP yet? Id stick Vinnie Paz(JMT) in that battle rap list too i think.

earwolf said:
back on topic i'd like to see freddie foxx square up to suge on pay-per-view proceeds go to the biggie smalls murder investigation enquiry fund

Freedie Foxx would slaughter Suge. Suge'll win if he got a hold to Freddie, but all Freddie gotta do is stick and move. I don't know though, Suge was moving pretty swift in Vegas at the Tyson fight when the put them feet on dude. I kind of favor Suge a little bit, except for height and extra mass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVy5FBcOlXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1N9mmxiq5Y

yea i saw sticky fingers get his biiccch ass kicked he looked like weird al
in his new video got that ass beat i couldnt believe it hes always playin hard in his little thug roles on whatever little b movie he does that dude is a chump i would slap him and his bodyguard his fingers sticky cause he got candy on em

fifty hard doe hard to find when trouble come

Last edited:
^^^Real talk, let's switch topic. If it was an all out MC battle who do you think would come out on top?

I'd say the white boy(Em)but he hasn't been on his A-Game for a while so I don't feel comfortable giving him that much credit. I think it would come down to Em, Serius Jones, Canibus, Jin, Sean Price, Jay-Z, and Ms. Jade or Remy possibly(we're talking battle raps not how good their songs are).

Serious Jones is funny, but that's it. Eminem doesn't stand a chance in the street, he'll start talkin bad about himself to win, all though he got skills, the street'll takem out, Canibus wouldn't have enuff crowd control. Jin,LOL dudes from the street battle him, he'll sweat, fumble his words, and start sounding gay. Sean Price,:confused: :confused:

Once AZ, Kool G Rap, DMX, and Busta step in it, everybody else will sit they azz down. Of course, Busta will take the crown, Kool G rap runner up, DMX third, and AZ last. AZ will be up their for creativity, but energy would be his downfall. DMX will be on some crazy I'm famous but still will rob you type shyt, Kool G Rap, nobody'x gonna ungerstand a word he say, but his rythem got the crowd on some rah rah, but Busta, hands down, nobody on this Earth can **** wit him.

Da Undisputed Champ for seven years straight, Busta Rymes.

Back