Who can fight, who's a chump in Rap?

kingace

Name me at least three dudes in the rap game if they step to you talkin shyt, you think you can whoop, and three you think it would be a good fight or they would whoop you.

I'll beat the shyt out of

50 Cent, he won't fight, he'll cry like a girl after I slap snot from that dude.

Lil Wayne, Well, I should leave him out cause, well, that's obvious.

Cam Ron, He the type of dude that'll talk shyt hopin you get scared, you step to him, he bag down quick and get mad at Jim Jones for not wanting to jump in.

Ja Rule, I'll kick the shyt out that dude. I'll drag his face all on the concreete.

Nas, I beleive Nas ain't got not hands but he will fight in defense of saying he ain't a pussy.

Jay Z, he ain't gonna fight you, you'll whip his azz from hear to across the street. But, tomorrow you got three dudes you never seen in your life ready to jump you all of a sudden.

T.I, beat the shyt out of dude and after that, gotta send him to ICU because he ready to squad up and kill you unpremeditatedly.

Young Jeezy, he will stand there all day poppin his lips about, I know Big Meech, what's up. That's when you just leave his punk azz alone cause it ain't that serious.

Jin (lol) I don't know, might be under estimating him.
hell, I'll stop right there.

I might lose a fight with

Buster Rymes
Damn, I can't think of nobody else in the rap game. I think Busta got so scraps and will fight you hand and hand just to drink witcha and joke about him whippin ya azz or vice versa.

Damn, somebody help me. Forget the question I asked, just name me a rapper that you think can fight one on one.

c'mon man no one fights any more, they'll just pull a gun on you. gives them more publicity and street cred.

kingace said:
Name me at least three dudes in the rap game if they step to you talkin shyt, you think you can whoop, and three you think it would be a good fight or they would whoop you.
I'd fukc up any rapper.

The only one's who'd gimme trouble is Chino XL, John Cena, and Lil' Boozie

RickySaL said:
c'mon man no one fights any more, they'll just pull a gun on you. gives them more publicity and street cred.

We just barber shop talkin right now. Every rapper in the game got goons, crips, bloods, and all of that.

But what if you stepped on JaRule shoe and he said, " ah pussy azz nicca, say you sorry or else," you gonna kick his lil azz, right.

It's all in fun. I love everybody in the rap game, no hatred, except for 50.

kingace said:
We just barber shop talkin right now. Every rapper in the game got goons, crips, bloods, and all of that.

But what if you stepped on JaRule shoe and he said, " ah pussy azz nicca, say you sorry or else," you gonna kick his lil azz, right.

It's all in fun. I love everybody in the rap game, no hatred, except for 50.
the most ja rule will do to someone is kick 'em in their shins.

speaking of artists fighting who remembers seeing sticky fingerz get his ass whopped by some cornball white guy on MTV years ago in a boxing match. he lost all respect to me right then. it was about 5-6 years ago. wish i could find that on youtube.

this is a dumb thread but i'm bored. i'm 6'5" 300Lbs i've never taken a L with the fists in my life and i've been tried many times so i think i would be ok with anyone in the industry.

SMH @ this thread. Dont talk **** about rappers on this board because they are here lurking and you dont want to burn any bidges

One-2Beatz said:
SMH @ this thread. Dont talk **** about rappers on this board because they are here lurking and you dont want to burn any bidges

True. But I Think DMX Could whoop some ass.

X-Ceptional said:
speaking of artists fighting who remembers seeing sticky fingerz get his ass whopped by some cornball white guy on MTV years ago in a boxing match. he lost all respect to me right then. it was about 5-6 years ago. wish i could find that on youtube.

this is a dumb thread but i'm bored. i'm 6'5" 300Lbs i've never taken a L with the fists in my life and i've been tried many times so i think i would be ok with anyone in the industry.

Yeah, I'm bored, too. We conversate about this all the time when we hear a rapper rappin like he got some hands or something. We be like, what if 50 came up and spit in your face, what would you do?

One-2Beatz said:

If they lookin they laughin at the fact dudes on the internet talking about they can't fight. Nobody knows really and truely who knows Ninjitsu in the rap game. Comedians do it all the time and it ain't no hard feelins. Rapper gets offended by dudes on the internet chating about something as silly as this, they are hoos wit they nutz tucked. This how street nicca conversate anyway so if they from the street, like they say they are, they can feel where we comin from. They wanna fight foreal, we can do that now or come hollar at me in the future and be like, " yeah nicca, remember that shyt you said on FP, pop"! Slap the shyt out of me and it's on.

Last edited:
theonlybman said:
You really think 50 visits this site

I dont know but think about it. There is mad talant so if an artist could get a hot track form a nobody for 5g's or go get some stortvh **** for 50000 what do you think they are gonna pick. The less cash they spend on the whole project the more money they take in at the end. Im pretty sure if a site has this many producers artist will come to look for hot talent.

Let's see

Rappers I'd kill in a fight
1. Lil Romeo
2. Lil Bow Wow
3. Lil Wayne

Rappers that would kill me
1. LL Cool J
2. Saigon
3. 50 Cent

R&B singer that would piss on me
1. R Kelly

Last edited:
MySpace Gangsta said:
Let's see

Rappers I'd kill in a fight
1. Lil Romeo
2. Lil Bow Wow
3. Lil Wayne

Rappers that would kill me
1. LL Cool J
2. Saigon
3. 50 Cent

R&B singer that would piss on me
1. R Kelly

You would let 50 whip you? Hell JaRule can whip 50's azz, don't be scared.lol JFWU
Just hope pre cum don't hit you first.LOL

Last edited:
Back