Where is your life ???

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
Do you do anything other than make music?

Do you have a woman that you spend quality time with?

Where are your chirren? (kids)

Do you have hundreds of FaceBook friends that you don't know... and refer to them as friends?

Does anybody come to visit you other than your brother or sister?

Do you spend hours on WSHH, This Is 50, and Media Takeout?

Are you clear headed in the evenings and not in a haze?

How long are you going to do what you're doing? (I know there are worse things...)

Did you know that other people are at football games, riding ferris wheels, laughing at restaurants, at the gym, swimming, double dating... and a whole buncha otha stuff...

discuss...

Last edited:
used to do stuff have a two year old so i'm kinda busy barely time for music. setup shows in tacoma every couple months but don't always play. kind of nice to get everyone setting up and go have a pint.

kids in daycare right now and the wife is at work.

lots of facebook friends but a lot of them are people i know who are into modular synths as well. some of them are friends who i have met IRL and would hang out with again if we weren't hundreds of miles away.

my mom comes over a lot more now due to the 2 year old her first grandson.

no idea what those websites are. i'm mostly on muffwiggler reading about synths and cruising its buy sell forum or just mucking around.

clear headed most of the time. need a new case for my modular so all my drinking money's saved and thats my only vice.

happy with my job making good money so its now a career.

life for me right now is mostly work and hanging out with the toddler. its easier to do some stuff now that he's older but honestly i have a pretty big back log on things around the house we didn't get to when he was younger. shit tons of yard work. maybe a leak in the roof :/ pretty much that and setting up Tacoma Noise Rodeo shows every two months or so. I should start planning the next one and get audio and pics from the last couple up on the net but i'm slacking.

-i work a job to sustain myself and invest money into my craft.
-i realized i dont have the time to give that a woman deserves so no.
-no kids
-i have thousands of "frinds" on fb but dont talk to them. i barely use it once you think about it.
-i just went to watch the BSC game with friends at a local bar.
-im on wshh looking for artist to send beats.....and an ocassional pointless video.lol
-ill do it until i dont love it anymore
-and yes i know, but im more worried about getting myself together so it doesnt bother me.

Great answers!

Yeah, Peezy. Get out and see the world while you're young man. You never know what will happen. I'm from Virginia but live in Seattle. Met a lady here, got married, had chirren, bought a house, making bank... ish never crossed my mind in a million years.

Plus when you're young you're more social. So you get to meet more of the "locals".

A dude from FP told me that he and his cousin were taking a trip to get out of where they live and they were going to hit up Portland, Seattle and everything in between. He asked me what the area was like before they started out. I think he lives in Portland now or something. He said they had a blast on their "tour" of the different cities. He said he had to go back home for a minute to get everything together but he knew where he wanted to be.

I remember being 18 and just out there, lol. Didn't know ish but wasn't scared of much. I just kept my eyes and ears open and went with gut feelings most of the time. Twas fun and I would do it again. I treated it like a game of Survivor. Like if somebody blindfolded me and threw me out of an airplane and I landed somewhere and I had to survive and make my way around.

... people aren't as friendly now though...

P.S.: Don't live in a place because it's cheap, lol. You probably already know that. Fork out the extra dough to keep your spot from getting ran up in and you lose all of your ish. (or worse)

Great job on putting your kid as a priority Infra. Sock it to the dead beats Dads on FP, lol.

Sounds like you got everything under wraps Unfading Productions.

I "take refuge" in making music... that's what I'll call it (translation: I only do it when there's nothing else to do)

Last edited:
keeping Yahweh first
I always spend time with my wife and kids
my kids are young so they always want to kick it with me
I make a beat a day
do some reading
I have the time because I work a early shift
wake up at 5a.m. at work at 6a.m.
home at 2:30 or 3:00p.m.
stay up till 11 or 12 at night
I got three days off in a role this week friday and the weekend
I go to the Zoo with my family and the Children's Museum(it's a huge indoor play and learning area for kids)

the wife and I going to learn the Piano together this year starting in Feb.

I don't kick it with friends my primary family is my friends

I have decent job and trying to build up my company
and my wife supports that

-Coach Antonio

I got three days off in a role this week friday and the weekend
I go to the Zoo with my family and the Children's Museum(it's a huge indoor play

We have a children's museum here. That place is so much fun and so crazy sometimes. Always hilarious to watch the helicopter moms hovering over thier kids while I'm sitting back watching the toddler explore.

Last semester of college up in NY. Can't wait to graduate, had enough of the scam that is college. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get your feet off the ground I guess. Even if it means wasting thousands of dollars for 4 years adhering to societal standards to get a piece of paper that says I'm "qualified" to do something.....yeah, I think we know where I stand on the whole school thing. Lol.

Love the NBA & NFL. I'm studying sports management, so my dream is to work for an NBA or NFL franchise eventually. Preferably by 27 or 28 lol, I'm only 21 right now. I live in Upstate NY, but am originally from the Boston suburbs, so I do hope to get back to MA someday. I'm excited for the next few years of my life just to see where I wind up.

Created a Facebook like 3 years ago......have a few hundred "friends", only like 20 of which mean something to me lol. I log on like once a week now. Wish I never created it haha.

Yeah, I love music and would love to make a career in it.....but honestly, I dunno if the passion's there. I love the idea of people bumping my tunes, that's the main thing that gets me going, but sports is my first and main passion. If I could work in an NBA environment daily and make my life that way.....I think that's the only thing that would make me happier than a career in music.

There's my confessional lol.

nope. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a children's museum here. That place is so much fun and so crazy sometimes. Always hilarious to watch the helicopter moms hovering over thier kids while I'm sitting back watching the toddler explore.

here our's
Omaha Childrens Museum
Omaha-Childrens-Museum.jpg

Our Zoo is banging too
desert dome
zoosac01.jpg

when I was out of work in 2011 from March till July we went to the Zoo and Children's Museum just about everyday
fun times
that employment check was cool..now the dough is really coming in from the Faith-base Medical Company I work for now

-Coach Antonio

Attachments

• 6fa8cc3f-bbb1-4723-936a-269e96c2c713.jpg
    6fa8cc3f-bbb1-4723-936a-269e96c2c713.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 78
if you aint makin music 24/7, you might as well take the BIGG-ROME ROUTE and have a family and become a hobbyist like the majority of fp.

I am 29 married with kids and I do music because I enjoy doing it. Whatever money I get from music is money I plan to put towards the family and it helps out but hell even if I had a #1 record on radio right now I would not quit my job. I like the consistent checks but when I am away from my music it makes me more excited to get involved with it again. I have spent the last year doing YouTube tutorials and reviews on music production and I really enjoy doing them as a hobby and will continue. Also play video games a bit and looking at getting back into the gym. Before I met my wife I was in there 3 nights a week and 5 years later it shows since the last time I went. Overall I am enjoying life. Life is too short not to and with the state of music especially hip hop music its too short to get too wrapped up into "trying to make it" so I instead just do me and get whatever side cash I get from it. I did work in radio for 4 or 5 years maybe I will get back into it.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

if you aint makin music 24/7, you might as well take the BIGG-ROME ROUTE and have a family and become a hobbyist like the majority of fp.
What is the point of making music 24/7 if it ain't selling? Its more about networking and business than constantly making music.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

here our's
Omaha Childrens Museum
View attachment 37701

Our Zoo is banging too
desert dome
View attachment 37702

when I was out of work in 2011 from March till July we went to the Zoo and Children's Museum just about everyday
fun times
that employment check was cool..now the dough is really coming in from the Faith-base Medical Company I work for now

-Coach Antonio
I envy the childrens museum there. I live on the other side of town from Infra and if he is talking about the children's museum here that I think he is talking about its crap even in comparison.

man im a ****ing loser to be honest.

i use to have so much passion about life, i was in college doing good... went crazy one day. stopped going to college. broke down in tears on the way home from college one day on public transit for nothing.

i was producing music and was enjoying the learning process of music and the theory and crap while going to school and living at home with mom.

ended up in a mental institution, to where the cops had to come and get me because of my behavior. got out and been bummy to the core.

i dont know what happened... things just not like they use to be for me... i feel very dull in the brain, like i cant do anything right or im not good enough.... i cant comprehend what i read and understand what ppl say sometimes

i dont have a girl, no friends, no kids, never wants to visit family, i tend to get nervous around family. sit in the house all day with no job and is on the computer all day... i've never had a job and im in my early 20s. i dont exercise ne more, i stuff my face all day.... thinking about success i could have reached.... thinking about how im gonna change but never do.... i look at other pplz success and get jealous.... like i can do that 20x better.... and i spend a lot of time looking at producers that i know i am better than that are making money in the game but i have no hustle like them... i wish i could become something next to them.... im always watchin other ppl get money n enjoy like but never try to do for myself

i watch scott storch play piano and im like i'd never be like that and i unstall my DAW and delete my sounds...etc lmao.... then the next day i install my software rofl.... its back n forth... lmao...... i really wanna change and get back in school n do music too....

my skills are pretty above average i would think.... but who cares

i see myself homeless soon though if i dont change.. my mind is ****ed up, but music is my pure passion.... been into music since my days of being in the school band.... 2012 was the worst of the worst for me.... 2013 im still in a bum mode... music is my only hope... i wanna get a job and buy me some music equipment because i destroyed some of my equipment that i bought off the government grant. i come from no father in the house and living in the projects... still on section 8 with mom....

everyone in my family that i grew up with is ahead of me. they have a family, jobs....etc

You're a hobbyist if your music isn't selling ... just like X said, lol. You can tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. You can say you're a hustler, grinding, etc... you really know what's up.

A career / job actually pays your bills. I do my job for 8 hours a day... rest of the day is mine. No 24/7 here.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

i use to have so much passion about life, i was in college doing good... went crazy one day. stopped going to college. broke down in tears on the way home from college one day on public transit for nothing.

i was producing music and was enjoying the learning process of music and the theory and crap while going to school and living at home with mom.

ended up in a mental institution, to where the cops had to come and get me because of my behavior. got out and been bummy to the core.

i dont know what happened... things just not like they use to be for me... i feel very dull in the brain, like i cant do anything right or im not good enough.... i cant comprehend what i read and understand what ppl say sometimes

i dont have a girl, no friends, no kids, never wants to visit family, i tend to get nervous around family. sit in the house all day with no job and is on the computer all day... i've never had a job and im in my early 20s. i dont exercise ne more, i stuff my face all day.... thinking about success i could have reached.... thinking about how im gonna change but never do.... i look at other pplz success and get jealous.... like i can do that 20x better.... and i spend a lot of time looking at producers that i know i am better than that are making money in the game but i have no hustle like them... i wish i could become something next to them.... im always watchin other ppl get money n enjoy like but never try to do for myself

i watch scott storch play piano and im like i'd never be like that and i unstall my DAW and delete my sounds...etc lmao.... then the next day i install my software rofl.... its back n forth... lmao...... i really wanna change and get back in school n do music too....

i see myself homeless soon though if i dont change.. my mind is ****ed up, but music is my pure passion.... been into music since my days of being in the school band.... 2012 was the worst of the worst for me.... 2013 im still in a bum mode... music is my only hope... i wanna get a job and buy me some music equipment because i destroyed some of my equipment that i bought off the government grant. i come from no father in the house and living in the projects... still on section 8 with mom....

everyone in my family that i grew up with is ahead of me. they have a family, jobs....etc

Remember this...

Everything you are today is mostly because of you.

Mistakes and mishaps happen but if you don't have some crazy police record or medical condition that's keep you back... you need to get up off your ass.

You were in college... and phugged it up. smh. Not trying to be mean but you just strike me as being at a lazy stage in your life. Snap out of it because you're wasting valuable time.

... part of me thinks you're joking.

Last edited:
I'm in my senior year of high school (Thank GOD I dont have kids lol)
All i do is make beats and chill with my folk
dont use facebook just twitter and instagram
and for women...Im young and dumb what can I say? :4theloveofgod:

how can you make music 24/7
you must live at home with your parents or have tons of room-mates where bills aren't a worry
see I always had my own apt. since I was 19
kept the same great job for 12 years
now with a different organization
but the point is I had the money to invest in my craft
see if you go over to gearslutz
you have tons of weekend engineers they make good money on the side from being tracking,mixing,and producing

I need money coming in every two weeks, because why music money can get funny at anytime.
I don't put all my eggs in one basket
Yeah most ppl want to have kids and wife
yes some ppl don't but that can be lonely
when I come home from work I have two kids super hyped to see me and of my wife too
nothing like it
very,very blessed and it's a joyful life

this year I'm getting back to tracking artists
it's going to be a fun adventure doing music ministry at a a higher level than I doing now.

-Coach Antonio

I'm in my senior year of high school (Thank GOD I dont have kids lol)
All i do is make beats and chill with my folk
dont use facebook just twitter and instagram
and for women...Im young and dumb what can I say? :4theloveofgod:

Get some kids and you will be paying child support for 18 years minimum...

Hope I scared you, lol.

you may need medication for your mental health
listen to this whole song maybe it will help sir

-Coach Antonio

Graduating college in May. Moving out to Cali when I finish to attend either CSUN or UCLA for music business. Plan on opening my independent label while in school with like $5,000 in startup money and doing everything the DIY way. Scared as hell that I won't be successful running my label, cause if I suck at running a label, I know I'll just end up going to school for another 5-6 years to get my masters and doctoral in psychology, working 9-5 and being miserable.

Back