Where Is No I.D.?

Beat Off

I havent heard anything about them since the Common Ressurection album. What has he been up to? I also heard Kanye West Learned from him.

Yeah and what about Dug Infinite? He's dope too. Didn't No I.D. do some work for somebody major not too long ago other than Common? Was it State Property? I know it was something major and outta NY.Saw his name on production credits but I'm drawing a blank right now.

No I.D. still around man, he did some work on Blueprint 2, and alot of other Roc albums. He was on DMX last album. Just look around and read your credits!

No ID is mad nice. I enjoyed that beat on DMX album! If you want dope No ID Dug Infinite instrumentals do check out.

Dug Infinite & No I.D. "The Sampler Vol. 1" dope beats on a double wax.

DS1 said:
He did that "Smile" beat for the G-Unit cd.

It was dope too!

i liked that jank so much that i wish i did it myself. sidenote- lloyd and fifty sing way better on wax than jarule. :p . back to subject. i heard of this cat but i never realised what he's done. considering that smile joint is the only one that i'm aware of that he did and it's exeptional work i might add, he's definately way up there with the production skills. much props

j-traxx said:

i liked that jank so much that i wish i did it myself. sidenote- lloyd and fifty sing way better on wax than jarule. :p . back to subject. i heard of this cat but i never realised what he's done. considering that smile joint is the only one that i'm aware of that he did and it's exeptional work i might add, he's definately way up there with the production skills. much props

Im sure you aware of more j-traxx, he produced the whole common ressurection album including "i used to love her", the whole common album-one day it'll all make sense. As well as havin his own album -"respect your own and be yourself", and alot of beats on other albums. Everybody know i put this catz name on every "best producer thread" that been on here. I thought none of yall knew who he was.
I personally like common better with this mans production, at least he had his own sound then, instead of bein a roots clone. Now every common album that come out sound like a roots album. If you ask me, no i.d's production was what made resurrection a classic, except for "iused to love her" i wasnt feelin commons flow on that at all.

Last edited:
He put out an album back in the day.

Which is nice.

I need to dig it out. That SMILE joint has me itching to find it.

kaliyl said:

Im sure you aware of more j-traxx, he produced the whole common ressurection album including "i used to love her", the whole common album-one day it'll all make sense. As well as havin his own album -"respect your own and be yourself", and alot of beats on other albums. Everybody know i put this catz name on every "best producer thread" that been on here. I thought none of yall knew who he was.
I personally like common better with this mans production, at least he had his own sound then, instead of bein a roots clone. Now every common album that come out sound like a roots album. If you ask me, no i.d's production was what made resurrection a classic, except for "iused to love her" i wasnt feelin commons flow on that at all.
[/QUOTE

If there is an album that comes close to being labled a classic these days in my opinion it's One Day It Will All Make Sense. While everybody else was checkin for the jiggy sh!t in 97 Common and No ID came with some real heartfelt make you go and look at yaself in the mirror type stuff. Especially the cut with Lauryn Hill and the cut with Cee Lo.But the banger on that one to me was the very 1st song after the intro.Man, Common and No ID were made for each other.I know a man's gotta eat but damn!I don't even check for Common as much as I used to.

Damn thats good to know he's still makin heat. I havent bought an album since hmmmm Momment of truth by gangstarr. I usually am left dissapointed so i dont **** with buying anything.

dj rreal said:
kaliyl said:

[/QUOTE

If there is an album that comes close to being labled a classic these days in my opinion it's One Day It Will All Make Sense. While everybody else was checkin for the jiggy sh!t in 97 Common and No ID came with some real heartfelt make you go and look at yaself in the mirror type stuff. Especially the cut with Lauryn Hill and the cut with Cee Lo.But the banger on that one to me was the very 1st song after the intro.Man, Common and No ID were made for each other.I know a man's gotta eat but damn!I don't even check for Common as much as I used to.

Tru indeed, i know just the joint you was speakin on, that sh!t was knockin. The album was def one of my favorites that year, if not my favorite period. I love ressurection, and that album way more than like water for chocolate, and his electric circus which i didnt even bother to buy.

NO ID is dope, he's one of those unspoken unheard of ill producers just like T-Ray. What happend to No ID's partner in crime Dug Inf? I Used to love her is weakest song on ressurection. to bad common is a uber hiphophippy now.

Anyone who hasen't felt anything since moment of truth really needs to leave hiphop alone, and mabey get a strokes cd or something?

he's working currently on his label Face The Movement with the first artist k-foxx and is in Chicago.

slystoned said:
NO ID is dope, he's one of those unspoken unheard of ill producers just like T-Ray. What happend to No ID's partner in crime Dug Inf? I Used to love her is weakest song on ressurection. to bad common is a uber hiphophippy now.

Anyone who hasen't felt anything since moment of truth really needs to leave hiphop alone, and mabey get a strokes cd or something?

Dont tell me what I need to do, I said I havent bought any hiphop since 98 that dont mean ****. I'm more into making my own music, If I hear something I want i'll buy it. Until then No.

slystoned said:

T-Ray-Flexi With Tha Tek(Artifacts}
One of my ALL time favorite joints.

kaliyl said:

Everybody know i put this catz name on every "best producer thread" that been on here. I thought none of yall knew who he was.

Yeah I second all that.

Back