where the miami cats at !!

S

soundbomb

yo im having trouble finding some real mc's out in miami, everyones on that south side blingbling garbage out here. If anyone out there is on some lyricism sh1t get at me, and lets make some moves !!

nah i feel you there is alot of talent here but dogg, i just feel people down in miami are into some materialistic sh1t or some thug life sh1t, im looking for some cats on some positive, creative yet street sh1t. I got some hot beats but im on some other sh1t you should peep my stuff, imma check ur stuff out at soundclick, i dont got my music on the net, but if you wanna check it get at me. peace

yo. i emcee. and i dont rhyme like trick daddy or pitbull. i get what u sayin tho. sometimes i really believe the miami hip hop scene is dead. but yea. holla back if u interested in hearin or seein sum of my lyrikz cuz ima rekord thiz week-end.
peace out
1-luv
holla!!!!!!!!

The Miami Hiphop scene has yet to come of age..

Back In the days, Artist only Made Records for One Reason: To get Chicks!!
No one cared about lyrical skillzz..just havin a good time..

You made a record so that you could Throw a party and get Chicks...I Blame Luke for this Phenomenon...

I work with a Former Events Coordinator for Slip 'N Slide Records...And the Stories he has related to me are awful...

While artist in other cities were just tryin to make a name for themselves , based on their ability to Rock Da Mic, Miami Clownz were tryin to get Hoes...And When Pac came out, you started to see alot of Fools With dreads and gold teeth Runnin arround tryin to Sing-Rap on some R&B Thug Shyt!!.. "I am A thug".... losers..

Miami Has only recently started focusin on Skill...We got a long way to go..

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a producer in Miami working on building a studio downtown. Got any tracks I can check out Komplex?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check my link in my signature.

I'm in tampa right now for school but I'm heading back to Miami in late april/early may.

Peace

Back