Where is Hip-Hop headed ? (Timeline)

I think it's gonna go like everything else. Over-saturation because it's too accessible to make it now. Nobody takes the time to master an instrument, but any kid with 300 bucks can buy a DAW and throw something together. (I did...)

I think it's gonna go like everything else. Over-saturation because it's too accessible to make it now. Nobody takes the time to master an instrument, but any kid with 300 bucks can buy a DAW and throw something together. (I did...)

Maybe, but to do it well takes time, dedication and talent...not everyone has all three in them.

Who Knows. Check out what UGod said in an recent interview:

You have to understand something. The system is re-adjusting and we don't know where it's going. A new system is coming into play. In five years they could shut down YouTube. You might have to pay to get on there, and all that sly shit. It's already set up to where the government can come in and say, "You know what? No more illegal downloading." In France, they’ll throw you in jail for an illegal download. The game is in reconstruction. Adele was the last artist to put out serious numbers, so that tells you that real music always prevails

Back