Where do you see yourself in lets say 5 years?

Still grinding in the rat race like the other 300 plus million Americans, being a responsible parent etc.. I'm under no illusions. I am aware that the conditions will in fact be worse than there are today and the gap between the have and have nots will only widen. I have already begun reconditioning my mind to approach the situation like a Chinese immigrant. They strive in adverse conditions because they act and think totally different than Americans.

Live looping instrumentalist touring across the U.S. I bought a multitude of instruments to learn and putting myself on a schedule to learn them. One man band man literally. One man brass section. I got this smooth vision man!!! Technology is so wonderful now a days.

1. making more music.
2. being better at everything i'm working to be better at now.
3. living in a new city.
4. having a higher net worth.
5. being closer to God.

Still grinding in the rat race like the other 300 plus million Americans, being a responsible parent etc.. I'm under no illusions. I am aware that the conditions will in fact be worse than there are today and the gap between the have and have nots will only widen. I have already begun reconditioning my mind to approach the situation like a Chinese immigrant. They strive in adverse conditions because they act and think totally different than Americans.
I feel you. I am at the same mindset. If I get lazy and stop working, I will be on welfare. People have to wake up and stop playing games.

If you're making music in the next 5 years... you should probably take a good look at your old bedroom in your Mama's house.

This music ain't loyal...

You know the song.

Last edited:
• 3-5 designers under my creative agency.
• Independent label + marketing

Already have established the first, just need a few superb designers I can trust with client work.

• 3-5 designers under my creative agency.
• Independent label + marketing

Already have established the first, just need a few superb designers I can trust with client work.

DJ NICE!!!!!!

What's good homie?! How's things going up north?

5 years from now, I will be proficient enough in jazz and guitar to be able to write and arrange for my own ensemble.

DJ NICE!!!!!!

What's good homie?! How's things going up north?

Wooow !!! Didn't expect to see you here. Kind of felt nostalgic one day and decided to see if my account was still valid.

Lived down in Tampa, FL for a few. Moved back to Connecticut last summer. Have a small office space in the downtown
area at the moment. Things aren't bad at all but could be always be better lol ... Did a brief stint at a marketing agency, wasn't for me. Have a great studio partner that handles the business side of things while I focus on the creative work.

We need an FP reunion haha ! I'm curious.

I like the consulting angle of your site. Checking it out now.

Wooow !!! Didn't expect to see you here. Kind of felt nostalgic one day and decided to see if my account was still valid.

Lived down in Tampa, FL for a few. Moved back to Connecticut last summer. Have a small office space in the downtown
area at the moment. Things aren't bad at all but could be always be better lol ... Did a brief stint at a marketing agency, wasn't for me. Have a great studio partner that handles the business side of things while I focus on the creative work.

We need an FP reunion haha ! I'm curious.

I like the consulting angle of your site. Checking it out now.

Sounds like you been busy!

Yeah, I pop in from time to time.

I got fired from my 6 figure job back in September, so I been grinding doing the music thing. As you said, things can always be better, but the bills are staying paid, and food in the fridge...so I got another day to live the dream!

I don't ever plan on going back to a job.

Now if only I can get these damn clients to act right!

Sounds like you been busy!

Yeah, I pop in from time to time.

I got fired from my 6 figure job back in September, so I been grinding doing the music thing. As you said, things can always be better, but the bills are staying paid, and food in the fridge...so I got another day to live the dream!

I don't ever plan on going back to a job.

Now if only I can get these damn clients to act right!

Same here man ! I am sure I can pull larger paychecks weekly at an agency but I so value my free time more than others.

I did 8am to 5pm for a little bit then never went back ... I couldn't wait till 5pm so I could work on my client work.

As long as I manage everything well, it's not hard to take care of just myself ... 26 with no kids or worries still yet thankfully.

Figured I'd have some fun here and see what I can do with the new community ... After doing a lot of corporate style work
I feel like hanging around and seeing who I can work with and help out.

Glad to here your well !

Much respect.

Last edited:
Back