Where do you get your music?

I get all kind of my favorite music on you tube , myspace and on other famous musical sites where i get latest music of all kinds.

I download mixtapes from Datpiff. The last album I got illegally I did by accident, because I thought it was a mixtape (pink friday). Sorry Nicki, but still deleted it after i heard it.

Now I hear music by word of mouth. Doughboyz Cashout, K.I.D, Futuristic, Dusty McFly. Depends on what my boys listen to, then I get their mixtapes.

I'm on the TuneIn Pro radio app now. Couldn't stand all that Drake on iHeartRadio.

I listen to gangsta preachers from Dallas, TX and silently laugh until my eyes water. People at work think I'm going nuts... makes the day fly though, lol.

One preacher said "Sometimes we go to places and we feel that we are not compensated and accommodated enough... I'm hosting a dinner and the plate minimum is $850.00"... I spit out some Gatorade...

Last edited:
I'm on the TuneIn Pro radio app now. Couldn't stand all that Drake on iHeartRadio.

I listen to gangsta preachers from Dallas, TX and silently laugh until my eyes water. People at work think I'm going nuts... makes the day fly though, lol.

One preacher said "Sometimes we go to places and we feel that we are not compensated and accommodated enough... I'm hosting a dinner and the plate minimum is $850.00"... I spit out some Gatorade...

you got a link to em lol sadly my works firewall blocks most everything so its hard for me to stay up on thangs now.

you got a link to em lol sadly my works firewall blocks most everything so its hard for me to stay up on thangs now.

I tried to find their site... they didn't have one, lol.

Lots of good info though...

This woman called in and said her husband left her and her kids and she wanted to divorce him but didn't know where he was to serve him divorce papers, lol.

They told her what to do.

Remember that tag GANGST GRILLZ... everytime I listen I think GANGSTA PREACHAZ...

Good info... one dude covered like 15 topics in 5 minutes, lol.

I tried to find their site... they didn't have one, lol.

Lots of good info though...

This woman called in and said her husband left her and her kids and she wanted to divorce him but didn't know where he was to serve him divorce papers, lol.

They told her what to do.

Remember that tag GANGST GRILLZ... everytime I listen I think GANGSTA PREACHAZ...

Good info... one dude covered like 15 topics in 5 minutes, lol.
Ya, they taking over. :cool:

I grab most of my stuff online, but most jazz I wind up paying 4 on iTunes because for some strange reason bootleggers aren't really into jazz.

I download mixtapes from Datpiff. The last album I got illegally I did by accident, because I thought it was a mixtape (pink friday). Sorry Nicki, but still deleted it after i heard it.

Now I hear music by word of mouth. Doughboyz Cashout, K.I.D, Futuristic, Dusty McFly. Depends on what my boys listen to, then I get their mixtapes.

Oh that really good that in all the choice of your boy is also included , what about your next album?

From my family collection of cd's from 90's and vinyls from 70s,80s. I dont feel the new music to be honest, like Kanye lol
but if i listen to something new then mostly just beacuse some of my friends are like "OMG LISTEN TO THAT THATS THE BEST SONG IVE EVER HEARD MAN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN" and then spam me like that 5 times per day whole week long.

Certainly not from radio stations, way too much watered down commercial ish! With a few exceptions the Hip hop industry has turned to shite! There are still talented Hip hop artists out there but unfortunately the industry doesn't allow them to shine, so all you get is this, same-o rubbish on an uptempo beat. It's hard to find diversity, everything sounds the same. So I subscribe to listeners on youtube, who have a similar taste in music as me, and if I hear something I like, I'll try to buy if off I-Tunes, bandcamp etc, I also make my own instrumentals! Bottomline!! I don't follow the Mainstream music of today..Its crap, rather dig and find whats beneath all the garbage!

it usually gets to me by word of mouth and i eventually check them out online.

livemixtapes.com
youtube.com
datpiff.com
rootmusic.com

Last edited:
I actually sneak into studios all over the country and steal people's masters... You know about Dre's last album ReTox?...

exactly...

Back