What are you WORKING on?

trying to make it through a year of this WeeklyBeats.com its a pretty fun challange.

figuring out what i'm going to do for a show on the 26th. leaning towards self playing randomish stuff modulating itself with a envelope generator

my big thing for the the year is trying to find a venue for some experimental electronic shows i used to do around town. everyone likes the concept but no one wants to do it. first year i had no issues at all finding place but now its just been crickets when i email people. Tacoma Noise Rodeo

also feeding the modular obsession with a new case it seems like

balancing school.. work.. and an internship at maxim.. and trying to network with a&r;s and develop my sound library a little more..

As of Wednesday I am working on burning in a new set of headphones and figuring out their tone bias. Can't afford a badass set of monitor style headphones so I am making do with what I can for now.

They are a bit dead in the mid range but I am figuring out how to work around that.

Keeping up the music licensing campaign. Towards the end of 2013, I had a song placed with an E! Network show, so I'm hoping to keep it rolling...

It also seems I'm joining a jazz trio, on bass. Didn't start out with those intentions, but it's sounding nice at practice. So I'll be out with those guys soon enough.

Working on putting out my first EP. Got two male singers lined up, with a possible female one I've been working with on some different material with. Hoping for a 5-track, 35-40 minute EP, but still working on the last couple of beats.

For the next few months I'll be trying to build an audience before I release a full record. I've been uploading free tracks for a while on SoundCloud and that's gathered nearly 3,000 followers. When I get to 5,000 I'll focus on my Twitter fan base. I've been working on a few tracks with a couple of rappers so when I reach my goal I'm ready to go.

I'm about to take a short break from this, and focuse on other arts.

Just made a new track, before putting producing away for a week or two. (Its in my sig)

well i felt accomplished till i came here lol. good work to everyone putting in that grind daily and rising with it!
Right now I am 27 and for the past 10 years been a recording artist. For the past 6 months I've been integrating production in my recording studio and developing myself and trying to grow in it. I am about to launch my professional page in February where I will try to achieve what I wish I had with recording.
I record a Christian artist and a few others who keep me busy and money coming in. But while it was never my genre the Christian artist I record is really inspiring me. Anyone care to check out his single from his last project here it is (shameless plug) Sufficent Slim (Music Video) My Swag Is Mean - YouTube

Other than those basic things I'm just working the 9-5. Hopefully I'll have more impressive accomplishments later on this year lol (hangs head low) lol

AvidityBeats's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

well i felt accomplished till i came here lol. good work to everyone putting in that grind daily and rising with it!
Right now I am 27 and for the past 10 years been a recording artist. For the past 6 months I've been integrating production in my recording studio and developing myself and trying to grow in it. I am about to launch my professional page in February where I will try to achieve what I wish I had with recording.
I record a Christian artist and a few others who keep me busy and money coming in. But while it was never my genre the Christian artist I record is really inspiring me. Anyone care to check out his single from his last project here it is (shameless plug) Sufficent Slim (Music Video) My Swag Is Mean - YouTube

Other than those basic things I'm just working the 9-5. Hopefully I'll have more impressive accomplishments later on this year lol (hangs head low) lol

You're working...progress is good!

Hold your head high!

Hold your head up and stand proud, you are working in an industry you want and you have a client which is more than many can say.

Tried to listen to the track but for some reason it comes up as unavailable, anyone else having that issue?

Back