What you know about these beat makers/producers

That almost came across as a dig, no offence, but not every "Hit" that gets radio play these days is good music, Half the stuff they play on the radio is the same-o basic rap, jingle or electronic vocals over a fast uptempo beat. No diversity, No orignality, and gets boring real quick!

That almost came across as a dig, no offence, but not every "Hit" that gets radio play these days is good music, Half the stuff they play on the radio is the same-o basic rap, jingle or electronic vocals over a fast uptempo beat. No diversity, No orignality, and gets boring real quick!

yea you right.. but who have they produced for?

I´ve read in knxwledge interview somewhere, sometime, that he didn´t cleared any of his samples for his bandcamp releases (before huddreams). Saying he didn´t care, because he is broke anyway. Bandcamp didn´t do anything about it and he was/is happy!
Is that true?
I´m asking, because I want to release and sell music full of uncleared samples too and don´t want to dig my own grave with it. Any info for me or advice?
I like madlib very much and I´m totally in love with what FlyLo is doing.
I don´t care about Tokimonsta, Teebs, Daedelusa and Samiyam without saying that they are whack........the others I still have to check out.......

Those guys may be talented, but they need to work getting exposure and making a name for themselves. Talent is easy with enough work. The real struggle is to get people to care and to like you.

I may have heard of one of them but I cant say ive actually listened to their work. Thanks for the artist list I'll give them a peep

Those guys may be talented, but they need to work getting exposure and making a name for themselves. Talent is easy with enough work. The real struggle is to get people to care and to like you.

Flying Lotus, Knxledge, Black Milk and ESPECIALLY Madlib do not need to do a single thing the rest of their lives to get exposure or make names for themselves. Just because they're not on the radio doesn't mean they don't have too much business than there are hours in the day. I'd also bet they have a ton more money in the bank than these trap producers all over the radio.

Back