What you know about these beat makers/producers

Mas G

What you know about these beat makers/producers!

Freddie Joachim, Elaquent, King I Divine, Nameless, BMB SpaceKid, Munoz, Shigeto, Tokimonsta, Teebs, Daedelus, Samiyam, Shlohmo Knxwledge
Flying Lotus,Madlib, KenLo, Craqnuques, devonwho, mr.dibiase, Makes , M-phazes :victory:

I think these cats should definetly be at the top of the food chain, rather than the basic crap I'm hearing today!

i know that flying lotus was favorite producer of my ex gf once

ONCE

EX gf

I'm a slight bit familiar with M-Phazes... he did a track or two for rapper Kenn Starr on the Starr Status album that was pretty nice... that whole album in my opinion was pretty ill actually though it didn't get much publicity at all. Kev Brown is another kat I'd add to the list of producers though he's also an artist as well.

This is the track M-Phazes did for Kenn Starr: Middle Fingaz

Tight track all around... my brother put me on to the album a few years ago... still one of my favs above all this Drake ish and everything else repetitive I hear. Just my opinion though.

only ones i kno is flying lotus n madlib. sumtimes i be bitin madlib n makin dat shyt consumer-friendly on da low he kno bout sum ****en samples.

???? Shall I take that as a no you don't know then, and your link isn't playing! :shame:

im too lazy to change my signature lol
what i wrote means that i know flying lotus, but ive never heard about the other cats. post some links homie of their best work in Your opinion ;d

Honestly never heard of a single one lol.

May I strongly suggest you look 4 some of them names on youtube.....Thats if you listen to the likes of Marley Marl, Pete Rock, J Dilla, 9th Wonder, Khrysis, Just blaze, Illmind, Moka Only, Madlib, Oh no, Black Milk Symbolyc One! Please Tell me you've heard of them!

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

What about these! Marley Marl, Pete Rock, J Dilla, 9th Wonder, Khrysis, Just blaze, Illmind, Moka Only, Madlib, Oh no, Black Milk Symbolyc One! Nottz! Premo, Rocwilder, DJ Scratch, Jake One, 14KT, Mr Brady, Kareem Riggins, Redman, Young RJ, Questlove. These are the more obvious ones. And at least some of these has to be a must in a beatkonductorz collection!

Freddie Joachim very dope. Some honorouable mentions would be V Don, Lee Bannon, Harry Fraud. Dope new cats comin up these days.

I'm with you on Nujabes and Apollo Brown :cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

V Don, Lee Bannon, Harry Fraud! Huh... I'll have to check em out!! Will be posting links of some of the peeps I mention above soon! Gotz to big up Beat-maker-beat spacekid and Dibia$e, beats are too nice!

I know a few of those names.
Been listening to a lot of Apollo Brown and FlyLo lately.
Love both Los Angeles and Cosmogramma, pattern grid world is dope too.

Back