What U Look Like Pt 2!

how do you use the instruments on here where do i go im a new user

makinitrain.jpg

Its Raaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Last edited by a moderator:
MysterE said:
murky waters is quiet storm?

dies
WHATUP CUZ??? hahaha

Yeah... i still lurk every now and then... Iv'e seen it go from bad to worse... but at least people know i still post here... even though im pretty sure some people knew.

Banning is a joke... it only results in people coming back over and over making new accounts just to get their word in...

I look back at this thread and realize how much of an ass i was back then... its a little embarassing... knowing theres some big names looking at this site...

im sure alot of dudes in the industry know who i am now... not that i care cuz they dont come in here and post... I feel bad even for goin at the mods like i was more powerful than i am...

I think Traxx ran off because of all the wild shyt goin on... i was a hater back then...im way more humble now... except for my drunken rants when i say things i wouldn't say otherwise.

I learned everything i know about music from this site, and from personal experience... i got to the point where i felt like i knew eveything after i made something i consider a very nice piece of work...

I wish them old dudes would come back more, anyways... today is my 25th birthday so i gotta go out and celebrate.

Back