What U Look Like Pt 2!

MysterE said:
249373634_l.jpg

its like an albino rabbit got into a $0.25 pack of Wrigley's Speariment an sh(t.... MysterE quit lyin, yous a crazy white boy like the rest of us...

CrAcKa-JaCk said:

its like an albino rabbit got into a $0.25 pack of Wrigley's Speariment an sh(t.... MysterE quit lyin, yous a crazy white boy like the rest of us...

LATINO!!! 1/2 atleast. My justification for using the word 'Nigga'--Blacks (and Native Americans) were raped by the Spanish creating my people. So basicly im Black

ok pimp juice......let me see ya grill!!!!!

Nah, I got 2 in the front, thats enough. You can lose alot of play with all of that **** in your mouth. Especially at strip clubs, you get a label. My games shines much harder.

incarcerated recordz said:

too bad im white......id love some waves like that....lol......this mexican dude i know got some waves cut into his hair, shyt was crazy........oh and if that grill aint real take that shyt out...just like folks wearin dem fake ass jacob......

MysterE said:

LATINO!!! 1/2 atleast. My justification for using the word 'Nigga'--Blacks (and Native Americans) were raped by the Spanish creating my people. So basicly im Black

No you are NOT black. So because your people were raped by the Spanish...that makes you black and lets you say "nigga". oh yeah and you are 1/2 white to top it off. LOL!

wow. The twisted logic of it all.

You are not black, but you are apparently recieving a worse education than freed slaves in a one room schoolhouse. btw-Does Nas ever complain about that grill in your mouth? LOL!

car1.jpg

That low quality bullsh|t is the only picture I have online right now...

Thats me...my new ride...and the man we like to call Snowflake.

And for the record this wasn't some "lets try to look all hard" pictures.

Its more of a lets take a picture of those two drunken as$h0les.

Last edited:
puffedoutproductions said:

No you are NOT black. So because your people were raped by the Spanish...that makes you black and lets you say "nigga". oh yeah and you are 1/2 white to top it off. LOL!

wow. The twisted logic of it all.

You are not black, but you are apparently recieving a worse education than freed slaves in a one room schoolhouse. btw-Does Nas ever complain about that grill in your mouth? LOL!

You do realize you are from Delaware correct? aka The Forgotten State...**** outta here

MysterE said:

You do realize you are from Delaware correct? aka The Forgotten State...**** outta here

You are from PA and wearing a grill....NOBODY in pa jersey or DE wear grills dogg, you must be on the internet too much! oh wait you already said you dont go out much, right.

grad12.jpg

MM (me) on the left, my friend larry on the right (that is one talented ass nigga too!)@ graduation

Last edited:
th.99b71efb11.jpg

OFF in the Flesh. Taken with my phone. Don't remember what I was mad about.

Last edited:
puffedoutproductions said:

You are from PA and wearing a grill....NOBODY in pa jersey or DE wear grills dogg, you must be on the internet too much! oh wait you already said you dont go out much, right.

puffed out, always quick to spout off at the mouth...

calls his company puffed out cuz they lost the fire... sorry bra... gotta take care of the PA fam... no love lost

Back