What rapper will have breakout year in 2014

who buzzin right now from the underground??

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been listening to alot of vic mensa and lil bibby. Im looking foward to seeing what Isaiah Rashad from TDE drops this year

I'm gonna go with Machine Gun Kelly. While he's been signed and shit now days. His music is still highly under rated and goes without mention in almost every forum i go to. He has a mainstream sound, but lyrics are true to underground and doesn't conform to the mediocrity of today's hip hop. He is 100% dedicated to his fans and not losing himself in the position he's in and is just overall seemingly a great human. I think his Lace Up movement is going to really gain momentum now that he's wrapping up a tour and working on a new mixtape and album.

XV seems to be back in music as well. I have been a fan of his since i was 17 (10 years ago, whoa) and it sucks to see someone good as him to have just got a deal and fall off so fast but word is he's back at it and working on a new mixtape so i guess see if it revamps his buzz or if he was just a star that supernova'd before it could shine

I know a lot of people know his stuff and he has been around for well over a decade but I think R.A. the Rugged Man is gonna get his due this year and become a more household name. I think his sound has really evolved to the point that he can no longer be ignored or shoveled into the background.

I think MGK will have his time but I wish also LIL WAYNE will back to his older (better) version, his new songs from 2014 soungs rly good and on 2013 he didnt win any award so this days he must be determinated to be better

young thug for real though.

i havent really listened to dudes music like that but everyone is talking/writing about this guy

I agree with lil Wayne. In honesty dude has been garbage since the Carter 3. I'm very happy he got the level of success he's seeing and saw but to go from that damn good to that damn wack so damn fast is horrible to see. These people don't know about Tha Block is Hot or the Hot Boyz they only know lollipop and forward.

I like schoolboy q a lot be nice if he got out there more

Back