What Rapper do you want to see on your beat?

Hello,

We all have to start from somewhere and in order to get yourself heard you have to spread ya talent??? Nobody will pay for beats from someone who hasn't made their mark! Why would they when so many other people are willing to do the same thing free? If you are simply looking to get ya name notice in other states and areas other than the one your in? Do you want more listens on soundclick, soundcloud, twitter, or how about more subscribers on youtube? I have a artist looking to make a name for herself, she will be releasing new pieces weekly with beats submitted to this email. These songs will be promoted via all social networks therefore in addition to your own self promotion you will have assistance from someone in another place. IF INTERESTED EMAIL Shamshort524 at gmail.com place beats in the subject line and patiently wait for a response with further instructions. If you know some one interested please pass the word.

Negro please

smh @ this thread title
you cant really "see" a rapper on your beat, but rather "hear" on your beat would be better.

and i dont get the big deal about french montana.

smh @ this thread title
you cant really "see" a rapper on your beat, but rather "hear" on your beat would be better.

and i dont get the big deal about french montana.

lolololol it's so crazy you said that because I was just reading that shit and thinking "why did I put 'see' " lol

As far as French Montana goes I can tell you why I like him.

French Montana is a rapper from New York but he's also from Africa. Many people don't understand him or his style but I love it because there's a story behind it. It's more than him being a foreigner or sounding funny, it's also about him staying true to who he is. Not to mention French Montana was shot in the head early in his career. Which is also a reason for him sounding the way he does. French got a lot of hype and reputation from another MC named Max B. Max B and French Montana made classic hits together. But then again not many people understood Max B either lol. Both rappers have a huge fan base that's loyal to them and their music. Both rappers also were underground while Max was out of jail. French was signed by Akon, but he was still underground.

From a producers standpoint, French introduced me to Harry Fraud. Harry Fraud and French are good friends as well. If it weren't for French many fans and artist even wouldn't know about Harry as quick as they do now in my opinion. (Harry Fraud is an amazing producer regardless of French Montana, but French did play apart in his career I feel) French has a good choice of producer selection and usually really good hooks. I can't lie though recently some of his hooks haven't been as good as used to be...

lolololol it's so crazy you said that because I was just reading that shit and thinking "why did I put 'see' " lol

As far as French Montana goes I can tell you why I like him.

French Montana is a rapper from New York but he's also from Africa..

Africa is a continent not a country, i think you meant that French is from Morocco

ehh he's still kinda right seeing as morocco is still in africa
Yeah I'm aware that Morocco is in Africa, and I know he knows what I meant by him being from Africa. I just didn't feel like spelling morocco at the time xD. As long as you got the point he has a story man.

Whoever I have a connect to making hot music.

I'm so burnt out on music I can't think of who I'd want on a track. I get info about who's looking and then go thru what I got and send anything that might fit them.

It would be sweet if like everybody used my beats xD. See what it makes them feel, but definitely Curren$y, Childish Gambino, Gucci Mane, Kendrick Lamar, Young Roddy, St Vincent.

Back