What happened to battle rap?

Lol you know what me and my friend find funny is when people make diss songs they don't even diss!!! LMFAO. I swear I could killmyself every time I listen to a diss song that has no dissing in it, most people that diss now and days call it a diss but yet they are talking about themselfs 90% in it :)

No Conceited is like the best battle rapper I don't care who you put 99% chance he will make them look like a fool even if he is more ***** made looking then some kimbo slice.

dont personally attack me and what ive done because i said battle rap is corny
you sound foolish

Acknowledged and humbled.

Never let no nigga talk shit to you, not even Barack.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I "battle rap" mf's at work. They say something slick, I say something slick.

I'm the slickest though... y'all probably know that.

Nobody gets away with SHIT!

... learn this - You teach people how to treat you.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

No Conceited is like the best battle rapper I don't care who you put 99% chance he will make them look like a fool even if he is more ***** made looking then some kimbo slice.

Kimbo beat up bouncers, lol. They made him fight a former NFL dude.... dude beat Kimbo's ass.

President of the UFC said "Kimbo is the toughest man at your BBQ"

Lol you know what me and my friend find funny is when people make diss songs they don't even diss!!! LMFAO. I swear I could killmyself every time I listen to a diss song that has no dissing in it, most people that diss now and days call it a diss but yet they are talking about themselfs 90% in it :)

EXACTLY my point. 100%.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

^^^^^

Dudes don't only steal verses and rap styles from each other.....they steal your personality and all that. And people will never know so they be like "WOW!!!!!! OMG that was dope!!!" The innovative battle rappers deserve more credit than they get. And the dudes that get all of this hype need to let people know who inspired they style. Dudes change up and people don't even know it.........thanks to them watching youtube videos of "on the rise" rappers. But people don't care though.......it's like Lebron......they need someone to be more than what they are. So then........instead of people developing their self personally....they try and see who has a style that will "change the game".....and run with it. Not giving a damn that it's his personal style he came up with. These fuuck boys today.....man....dope rapper licks his lips.....they lick their lips. He move his hands this way...they do the same.

Word... I can't tell you how many emcees started sounding like Grafh when he was gettin his underground popularity

Back