what a good female is...

all i want is a christian girl that looks like jessica alba ,thats intelligent, funny, supports me , trustworthy, trusting , fun , and sings or has some kind of musical talent .

California said:
all i want is a christian girl that looks like jessica alba ,thats intelligent, funny, supports me , trustworthy, trusting , fun , and sings or has some kind of musical talent .

And what can u offer in return? LMAO

My girl comes in every now and then to critique my songs... she says they sound just like me... "This song sounds like something you'd make..." then she gets out of India Arie land and listens and always tells me to add more "Twinklies"... twinklies are hi-hats to you and me...

She keeps asking me to burn her a CD to play in her whip... but I never do... I don't know why.

... then again, if you hear a loop on repeat for the two hours I let it loop to pick it apart... I guess it will grow on you.

She likes this song... at first she was looking in the door kinda funny and thought I was goin through some thangs...

Last edited by a moderator:
California said:

if you keep ur mind right ur dream will come thru, don't let no one tell u u can't do it, it's all in ur mind, good luck, may the force be with u

Tyree D. said:
she still better go down

Ohhhh, that's right, I started to miss Tyree's smart input here! This thread seemed so empty until now! :victory:

biggrome said:
My girl comes in every now and then to critique my songs... she says they sound just like me... "This song sounds like something you'd make..." then she gets out of India Arie land and listens and always tells me to add more "Twinklies"... twinklies are hi-hats to you and me...

She keeps asking me to burn her a CD to play in her whip... but I never do... I don't know why.

... then again, if you hear a loop on repeat for the two hours I let it loop to pick it apart... I guess it will grow on you.

She likes this song... at first she was looking in the door kinda funny and thought I was goin through some thangs...

Twinklies, hahaha, cute.
Imagine this Beyonce song:
Uh! Bass...
Uh! Twinklies...

Hehe...

P.S. I like the song u posted, sounds very cool.

Do her a favor, burn her a CD with your stuff, she keeps asking bout it, it means something to her...

Last edited:
Back