what a good female is...

D

Dj Path

man, my girl is the illest fam! a couple nights ago we sat down at my sampler together and made some crazy ****! a female who can actually respect the art and become one with it for a deeper understanding, i think thats dope. happy holidays.

congratulations on that....all i want is a woman who respects my time for music, and apparently you have one that does, so good for you....hold on to it, cause there aint too many around like it

Dj Path said:
man, my girl is the illest fam! a couple nights ago we sat down at my sampler together and made some crazy ****! a female who can actually respect the art and become one with it for a deeper understanding, i think thats dope. happy holidays.

You guys shoulda wore matching thongs. :D

rando said:
You guys shoulda wore matching thongs. :D

Is that what you got for Xmas?

You mention them to me in a gay PM, and now you talk about them here. . .

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm. . . . .
.1web0713.jpg

Last edited:
Dj Path said:

You got something good, hold on to her.

Dj Path said:

There are few of us but we are out there :)
Congrats for finding her ;)

i think u got ur diamond brother!!!!!

Dj Path said:

Precious P. said:
There are few of us but we are out there :)
Congrats for finding her ;)

Nope. Im not falling for it.. we need visual evidence. . But dont post it here for these hounds... send me a PM. LOL

^^^co-sign Precious LOL.

anyway, there's some dude that posts in the hip hop reviews section that makes beats with his girl, they're pretty good too. he should post in this thread, i forget his name tho...

TechnikaL said:
^^^co-sign Precious LOL.

anyway, there's some dude that posts in the hip hop reviews section that makes beats with his girl, they're pretty good too. he should post in this thread, i forget his name tho...

yeah, their both really good

Back