Wearing skirts is hiphop? - according to complex mag it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call it conspiracy, coincidence, an agenda... whatever... but you are in denial if you don't think there isn't a homesexual "push" happening right in front of our eyes.

only if you've been blind to history lol. Always been famous gay musicians. Elton John, Liberace, Freddy Mercury etc. Rock music in the 70's and 80's you had guys with long hair in leotards and make up. It's just pretty much the gay people who are involved in hip hop are starting to not care about stigmas

You can call it conspiracy, coincidence, an agenda... whatever... but you are in denial if you don't think there isn't a homesexual "push" happening right in front of our eyes.

There is a homosexual "push" everywhere. Why would hip-hop be any different? Besides heterosexual sex, gay people like the same things as straight people. That includes hip-hop.

Why are these niggas worried about gay niggas so much?
I don't like gay shlt, but I don't waste time and mindshare wondering why gay shlt exists. There is too much pu$$y on this planet to worry about a nigga in a dress.

Why are these niggas worried about gay niggas so much?
I don't like gay shlt, but I don't waste time and mindshare wondering why gay shlt exists. There is too much pu$$y on this planet to worry about a nigga in a dress.

i can only speak for myself here, I am not worried about gay people, I am worried about society trying to make me accept something that I feel is morally and spiritually wrong. I have 3 sons and it is my job to make sure they know that the lies that come from the tube are not in thier best interest.

HIphop Culture is being dragged dcown the the same sick mud as everything else. What started out so special is now tainted and abused.
my eldest son , grew up on old school rap, because of my influenced, most kids in hiphop dont have a father in the home, so the tv becomes the father.

Last edited:
i can only speak for myself here, I am not worried about gay people, I am worried about society trying to make me accept something that I feel is morally and spiritually wrong.
Sorry, but you are fighting a losing battle. There is nothing spiritually or morally right with hip-hop at all. It is mindless entertainment for the most part. Don't use hip-hop as a battleground to discriminate against gay people.

Actually, hip-hop needs the diversity that gay people bring to the table. The rape, robbery, murder, and drug selling is kind of old now. If society can accept gangsta rap, they have to accept gay rap too. It is the right step for hip-hop.

Sorry, but you are fighting a losing battle. There is nothing spiritually or morally right with hip-hop at all. It is mindless entertainment for the most part. Don't use hip-hop as a battleground to discriminate against gay people.

Actually, hip-hop needs the diversity that gay people bring to the table. The rape, robbery, murder, and drug selling is kind of old now. If society can accept gangsta rap, they have to accept gay rap too. It is the right step for hip-hop.

Never said HipHop was spiritual, I said being homosexual goes against MY moral and spiritual belief.
Comprehension is key to understanding,

Hey , if a guy don't have morals, he will fall for anything that comes.

Leviticus 20:13
And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination

Bruh, don't start Bible thumping up in here. You are on Futureproducers.com. Dudes always curl up to the Bible and faith when they don't know how to deal with something by other means.

Anyway, the Old Testament of the Bible is one of the most violent pieces of literatue I have ever read. If you want to live like uneducated masses from over 2,000 years ago, go for it. But don't come here preaching to people. I can guarantee that you have commited multiple abominations in your time on this planet. Remember, all humans were born into sin and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23
New King James Version (NKJV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Rap music can have rapists, drug dealers, murderers, robbers, dope fiends, and homosexuals all sinning under one roof. That is the beauty of hip-hop and rap. Be happy instead of judging people for being themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bible thumping, just stated my morals. You actually wrote more than me, lol
then you quoted scripture..

Seems you know the word,

If you really cared about a homosexual , you would tell them this ..

1 corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Last edited:
I have little tolerance for those who misuse scripture for their own ends this is a better translation of that verse

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves . . . shall inherit the kingdom of God.”

and a full discussion is here

Would Jesus Discriminate? - No fems? No fairies? (1 Corinthians 6:9-10 and 1 Timothy 1:10)

anything but - effeminate as in soft, indulgent, lazy, indolent not sexually promiscuous wither either gender

anything but - effeminate as in soft, indulgent, lazy, indolent not sexually promiscuous wither either gender

No, we cannot use your definition
we MUST use the definition as it is written according to the dictionary

Effeminacy describes traits in a human male that are more often associated with feminine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or gender roles rather than masculine nature, behaviour, mannerisms, style or roles.

It is a term frequently applied to womanly behavior, demeanor, style and appearance displayed by a male, typically used implying criticism or ridicule of this behaviour (as opposed to, for example, merely describing a male as feminine, which can be non-judgmental). The term effeminate is most often used by people who subscribe to the widespread view that males should display masculine traits and behaviours. Generally, the description is applied to individuals, but may be used to describe entire societies as an inflammatory allegation.
Until the modern period, "effeminacy" in the Western tradition referred to a complicated intersection of both social (or civic) and sexual identities typically associated with females.

The ancient Greeks, for example, described whole societies as effeminate (malakia) if they were characterized by a slavish, deferential, or autocratic political culture. Here, it was the form of sexual relationships, but not the fact of homosexual relations (which were not uncommon among Greek male citizens) that was critical to the sexual dimension of the term. And among early modern partisans of the republican tradition, the term might be applied to those who were preoccupied with "womanly" concerns, such as the accouterments of appearance, which were often associated with trappings of nobility or aristocratic aspirations, such as ostentatious dress, decadence in consumption habits, and rigid adherence to the proprieties or manners of social hierarchy. The reach of this "civic" understanding may be best illustrated in the work of early feminist and republican thinkers such as Mary Wollstonecraft, who described as "effeminate" the behavior of women who refused to embrace a more active presence in public life.

Since the 18th century, the civic dimension of gender identity has been eclipsed by the sexual dimension of gender identity, and today effeminacy has often been considered a vice, indicative of other negative character traits and often involving a pejorative insinuation of homosexual tendencies in men. In other societies, by contrast, effeminate males may be considered a distinct human gender (third gender), and may have a special social function, as is the case of Two-Spirits in some Native American groups. Furthermore, some see effeminacy to be a characteristic or trait, part of a particular person's gender role and in this sense would not be considered a vice or indicative of any other characteristics. An effeminate male is similar to a fop or a dandy, though these tend to be archaic identities that are taken on by the individual rather than insulting labels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effeminacy

Last edited:
Here is another verse that backs that one up as well

Romans 1: 26-27

For this reason, God gave them up to passions of dishonor; for even their females exchanged the natural use for that which is contrary to nature, and likewise also the males, having left the natural use of the female, were inflamed by their lust for one another, males with males, committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.

So the real question here is the Effiminization of males in HipHop, is this right or wrong?
According to your own personal beliefs

Last edited:
You have chosen to utilise a meaning that goes beyond the scope of the use in either scripture or Roman life at the time that Paul is alleged to have written these texts. Meanings that are contemporaneous to the texts under consideration are what matters not what older cultures or newer hegemonies say that the word should now mean.

This is the end of this, however, if you wish to discuss modern perversions of ancient texts go to a bible site that supports your viewpoint.....

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back