The Weakest Beat

T-Bear

anyone been checking out The Weakest Beat producer battle?

They start out with 11 producers and give them a different pic weekly. The beatmakers must make a beat to match the pic and the judges scores them and the person with the lowest score is out.

The first contest is over and the next one should be starting soon. They have podcasts up if anyone wants to check it out.

http://theweakestbeat.com/index_f.htm

we should make our own contest, where we make the wackest beat possible ,but make it sound like something someone would make . that'd be hilarity

Why don't we make a contest for here, I am done with that...

California said:
we should make our own contest, where we make the wackest beat possible ,but make it sound like something someone would make . that'd be hilarity

on the all hip hop boards they had a thread where everyone was posting up links to the lamest myspace rappers they could find.

needless to say it was laffs for days. I can't believe how wack some of these internet rappers can be and still have a big ego at the same time.

dephik said:
edit:err.. i mean.. this guy would destroy!

www.myspace.com/captainmoist

myspace has been tripping lately... I could only listen to "eeneryuh"

I don't know if I could take a contest of purposely made wackness.

well, I'm off to bump some myspace nerdcore rap.

yeah!

:monkey:

oh no he did not bring up the Icy Hot Stunnaz!!!

I dont remember them being listed but their *ahem* "skills" transcends the i-net and need not be mentioned to recognize their *ahem* "talents"

Last edited:
and speakin of wack rappers, I watched The White Rapper Show for the first time tonight because I was told it was funny...

...that was the worst 5 seconds of any show I've ever witnessed

Craiz said:
There is some ****ty ass beats on there

you produce, right?

why not submit some beats.

they're about to start another season. on top of that they are working on a dvd and telvision show for this contest.

do you like publicity?

Back