Waka Flocka Launches Anti-Bully Campaign in Atlanta

B

BrassCity

Last night (January 25), Atlanta based Hip-Hop artist Waka Flocka Flame and SEA Brand Clothing company launched a custom Brick Squad Monopoly snapback hat to support Waka Flocka’s new anti-bullying campaign.
The launch party was held at Wish Boutique in Little 5 Points to help bring awareness to the plague of children being bullied in schools across the country. Waka, who allowed his fans to choose a cause for him to support through his #WakaNewYear initiative, will donate 25 percent of all sales from the custom hat to The Pacer’s National Bullying Prevention Center.

LINK: Exclusive Video: Waka Flocka Launches Anti-Bully Campaign in Atlanta | AllHipHop.com

Waka Flocka Launches Anti Bullying Campaign - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
For the past few months it seems Waka is turning a new leaf in the public eye.

Last edited:
i guess gettin your chain jacked and ran up on in the middle of a store will make you be against bullying lol... kinda odd how aggressive his music is all trap shit whoop a n***a ass type music its like rick ross being a public spokesman for the war on drugs...

i put a ruger to a bully then i shot him
waka flocka flame ***** you know im runnin gotham

^LMFAO

I'm damn near certain Waka was a bully himself back in the day..............until his brother died and he said "F*CK SCHOOL", of course.....

^LMFAO

I'm damn near certain Waka was a bully himself back in the day..............until his brother died and he said "F*CK SCHOOL", of course.....

Negative music promotion postive community outreach programs...
yes very weird
go cuss up and storm and downgrade women in your music and talk about drugs...but hey by the way don't bully ppl

just saying this is a oxymoron thing... but whatever he can do maybe he's changing his ways ... never know what the Lord is doing in ppl's lives..
they may feel guilty for garbage they have been putting out....
Rick Ross has even went this far
Secular Rapper Offends With Song About the Holy Ghost, Christian News
Rick Ross said I read the bible and proclaim to be a christian..
I guess he's only acting for his fans...
but acting usually includes stage plays, and being in films...not music
and it's featuring P.Diddy didn't he already feel guilty for the THE HATE ME NOW video where him and NAS was on a cross...
but he goes and does this...P.Diddy regretted the video and said it went against his morals as a christian I guess ..he doesn't feel that way anymore....
just posting what this guys said

About Anti-Bullying

Us spend on disadvantageous anti-bullying laws.
In case you are like many people in the modern world, you have been in favor of solid anti-bullying laws. Anyone appears to be crazy about these kind of laws and regulations and even see them created as difficult as you possibly can. Each of our emotional businesses have been informing us that we must use evidence-based interventions. Laws are very memorable interventions which have tremendous consequences and therefore are not necessarily easly unfastened. However with no medical evidence and even plausible schedule to aid the fact laws and regulations can resolve the problem of the bullying, similar companies are already make an effort to campaigning for hard anti-bullying laws and regulations.Us spend on disadvantageous anti-bullying laws.
In case you are like many people in the modern world, you have been in favor of solid anti-bullying laws. Anyone appears to be crazy about these kind of laws and regulations and even see them created as difficult as you possibly can. Each of our emotional businesses have been informing us that we must use evidence-based interventions. Laws are very memorable interventions which have tremendous consequences and therefore are not necessarily easly unfastened. However with no medical evidence and even plausible schedule to aid the fact laws and regulations can resolve the problem of the bullying, similar companies are already make an effort to campaigning for hard anti-bullying laws and regulations.

In case you are like many people in the modern world, you have been in favor of solid anti-bullying laws. Anyone appears to be crazy about these kind of laws and regulations and even see them created as difficult as you possibly can. Each of our emotional businesses have been informing us that we must use evidence-based interventions. Laws are very memorable interventions which have tremendous consequences and therefore are not necessarily easly unfastened. However with no medical evidence and even plausible schedule to aid the fact laws and regulations can resolve the problem of the bullying, similar companies are already make an effort to campaigning for hard anti-bullying laws and regulations.Us spend on disadvantageous anti-bullying laws.
In case you are like many people in the modern world, you have been in favor of solid anti-bullying laws. Anyone appears to be crazy about these kind of laws and regulations and even see them created as difficult as you possibly can. Each of our emotional businesses have been informing us that we must use evidence-based interventions. Laws are very memorable interventions which have tremendous consequences and therefore are not necessarily easly unfastened. However with no medical evidence and even plausible schedule to aid the fact laws and regulations can resolve the problem of the bullying, similar companies are already make an effort to campaigning for hard anti-bullying laws and regulations.

1230937027008866348057.gif

reading that made me bleed out my ears. not good for teh brain.

i am going to remove your link tho

wacka flocka lame is a living, breathing waste of human flesh, he's one of the worst rappers ever

what kind of dumb ass nigga listens to waka flocka? U niggs gotta be kidding me.

About Anti-Bullying

Mental Dissonance along with Hypocrisy
There exists a mental principle known as Cognitive Dissonance, offered by means of Leon Festinger inside 1956, which posits that individuals can not endure contradictions in their cognitions, or perhaps views. Just what exactly we all do can be accomplish emotional manipulations which lessen the pain of the interior contradictions. Throughout everyday vocabulary, all of us training hypocrisy. Of course, many of us are hypocrites, nevertheless all of us don’t realize it. I wouldn't don't include me personally out of this category. I, also, am a new hypocrite; you will notice the hypocrisy a lot better than that, just like I noticed your current hypocrisy superior to the thing is the idea.
turnthepagellc.com

Back