Tyga wrecks lamborghini

I know how he did it.

Speeding on an icy road, lost control, skiiiiiiiidddddddddd!!!!! Not even a bad wreck, but that's a Lambo, so it might cost to fix. I've done that, drove the car home and just needed a lil detail work.

Can't knock him for that. He 23 living life. I drove wreckless until i had kids, then I had something to live for.

I used to get pissed when people asked me if I liked Tyga, I would always start dissing him and if one of his songs ever came on I would always have something negative to say about it. After taking the time to really think about it though, I realize Tyga is an awesome musician he gives a show, he makes music that the crowd loves, and it makes people happy, and gives them a great time, and he enjoys what hes doing. When you put all that together hes exactly what a musician SHOULD be, reguardless of whether or not you like his style. Think bout' it. I mean I AM on adderall right now, but .... ohhh fu<k it. xD
I KNOW THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAMBO, BUT NEEDED TO BE SAID. getupoffmuhjock.

Last edited:
He was probably playing that song FLEXING by meek mills had his arm out the window and wrecked

Back