Trick Daddy back with A NEW SINGLE! WE PRODUCED IT!!!

deanlofts said:
It is hell dope, what did you use for your brass?

Thanks ya'll for the support!

Its a lot of layers but on this record nothing to complicated. Believe it or not a very old program called edirol orchestral layered with roland fantom

Peace

Just read on ahh.com he has lupus and has had it for 12 years. Damn. That's just bad news. My prayers go out to him tho

KomplexBeats said:
Thanks ya'll for the support!

Its a lot of layers but on this record nothing to complicated. Believe it or not a very old program called edirol orchestral layered with roland fantom

Peace

Edit: too many questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats komplex nice to see another fp cat getting their stuff out there.

Hotness.

Do the damn thing, keep making those moves.

Youre right, people are looking for Trick. This could be real big.

yo i know you aint seen my name in a minute, i've been low key gettin myself together haha...but congrats homie...you know most of us miami dudes grew up listenin to trick so getting a placement must be like a dream come true lol...

now...i dont know if im trippin, but is it just or me does that sound like vido "no shake" piccalo screamin "towners!" in the back?

Congrats man. This is Major. Inspiration to all the other hard-working upcoming producers that stay grinding. Congrats once again.

E.R. said:
yo i know you aint seen my name in a minute, i've been low key gettin myself together haha...but congrats homie...you know most of us miami dudes grew up listenin to trick so getting a placement must be like a dream come true lol...

now...i dont know if im trippin, but is it just or me does that sound like vido "no shake" piccalo screamin "towners!" in the back?

Yo what up man its been a min homie I had your boy K-Otic down at my studio awhile back

thats actually Da Bad Guy from Dunk Ryder records ad-libing lol.

KomplexBeats said:
Yo what up man its been a min homie I had your boy K-Otic down at my studio awhile back

thats actually Da Bad Guy from Dunk Ryder records ad-libing lol.

sounded just like vido to me lol...but yeah i know, i was actually supposed to head out there that day to link up wit yall boys but i was up in hollywood that day...the next time im out there fa sho though...im in the process of tryin to hustle my tracks n get me a placement...i got some tracks im feelin real confident about

Back