Top Producers of 2003

truehiphop said:
sorry buddy he also uses sonar he had an interview on rap city he said it in the interview

Why you lying for. LOL, and even if he did use sonar with fruity loops for what reason I'd have no idea because it would make no sense, you were clowning anybody that used fruity loops. P.S. before you go on some predictable you suck you're a fruity loops user, nope I dont use FL.

Last edited:
truehiphop [/i] [B]"ok im gonna listen to some sh¡tty music JUST cause they went multiplatinum and because everyone else likes them said:
"ok if you do wanna get technical we can we can look at 9th wonder who produced a track on jay-z's black album that has already went multiplatinum and how long has it been out?? and as for rich harrison you cant even speach his name in this thread cause like i said before THIS IS A HIP-HOP FORUM and regarless who scarface is on he is one of the greats and i definately believe it takes true skill to be on is track REGARDLESS of what record company your under. and if you wanna go into greater detail as too who kanye has produced for you can name many more artists, lets look at talib's "get by" im pretty sure talib isnt on def jam so until you listen to music because you like it not because everyone else does but your p.miller jersey on turn up your 50 cent and shut the f^ck up"

i suppose everybody was just itchin to get their hands on that fire 9th wonder track, huh? all praise to the 9th wonder, the almighty savior of the black album :rolleyes:. jay-z could have gone triple platinum rappin over armpit farts.

and if u want me to quit bringin up rich, u should stop too. quit tryin to take jabs & then cry foul play afterwards.

and scarface? psshh. talib? pshhh. next comment please. ok, so face got props back in the day, but what have u done for me lately? the fix? ZzzZzZzZ :o. ok, like i said, what have u done for me lately. when kanye can get him back where he needs to be, stops jockin just blaze & starts making beats that dont sound like album cuts, and when 9th wonder can literally stop makin album cuts, and put out a hot single, and when these "real" rappers finally get it together, feel free to post what you just said, but until then, turn your adjustable cap to the back, put on your short overalls, lace up the filas, throw on a 12'', put ur mouth on ur grandma's d.ck, and bob ur head to that old skool sh.t all nite b.tch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beat Off said:

Why you lying for. LOL, and even if he did use sonar with fruity loops for what reason I'd have no idea because it would make no sense, you were clowning anybody that used fruity loops. P.S. before you go on some predictable you suck you're a fruity loops user, nope I dont use FL.

Yeah that was a lie because THE SOURCE clearly states that he uses both Fruityloops and Cool Edit Pro.

...And you know damn well that THE SOURCE always tells the truth!

DionteScott said:

so happens that i dont feel like listenin to a 100 syllable per bar, news report over a boring ass beat.

i can listen to nas, cuz i dont necessarily have to worry about hearin a cd full of 75 bpm lullabyes.

, feel free to post what you just said, but until then, turn your adjustable cap to the back, put on your short overalls, lace up the filas, throw on a 12'', put ur mouth on ur grandma's d.ck, and bob ur head to that old skool sh.t all nite b.tch.

Dog we don't always agree, but you're one funny ass dude.

This mufuccka said "SHORT OVERALLS". And who the **** still wears FILAS?

DionteScott said:

i listen to what i like, not necessarily because its popular. it just so happens that i dont feel like listenin to a 100 syllable per bar, news report over a boring ass beat. i can tolerate a nigga gettin their message across if its packaged right, so u need to check that bullsh.t kaliyl. i can listen to nas, cuz i dont necessarily have to worry about hearin a cd full of 75 bpm lullabyes. my problem lies mostly in the beats and the bitterness towards success. those guys are puttin niggas to sleep with those beats, and then start complain cuz somebody new comes from behind, outruns em & realizes that it aint 1985 no more. if dead prez is so real then lemme see em run for prez. either put up or shut up. you got niggas like this tryin to save the world with a song, but dont do sh.t about it. if these cats aint in it for the fame, etc., then y are they constantly b.tchin cuz they cant get no dead prez's? im not a 50 cent, eminem, or nelly fan, but i'll give em props in a heartbeat for being able to make serious careers unlike most of those "real" artists. i may not like all of nelly, 50, or eminem's music, but i cant discredit their work. you can b.tch about this guy & that guy bein nice, but they still dont measure up if they aint got sh.t to show for it. you can sit back at the crib all day, write a hole thru ur notebook, and shed a tear just to add to the theatrics and proclaim your love for rap, but it dont mean nuthin. this sh.t is all business now. that 1980's sh.t yall niggas r stuck on is dead, believe it or not.

i suppose everybody was just itchin to get their hands on that fire 9th wonder track, huh? all praise to the 9th wonder, the almighty savior of the black album :rolleyes:. jay-z could have gone triple platinum rappin over armpit farts.

and if u want me to quit bringin up rich, u should stop too. quit tryin to take jabs & then cry foul play afterwards.

and scarface? psshh. talib? pshhh. next comment please. ok, so face got props back in the day, but what have u done for me lately? the fix? ZzzZzZzZ :o. ok, like i said, what have u done for me lately. when kanye can get him back where he needs to be, stops jockin just blaze & starts making beats that dont sound like album cuts, and when 9th wonder can literally stop makin album cuts, and put out a hot single, and when these "real" rappers finally get it together, feel free to post what you just said, but until then, turn your adjustable cap to the back, put on your short overalls, lace up the filas, throw on a 12'', put ur mouth on ur grandma's d.ck, and bob ur head to that old skool sh.t all nite b.tch.
Damn, why you hate anyone positive and conscious? What , you gotta act like the hardest , most down ma fa cuz of some insecurity sh!t? To the point you puttin down classic catz? The artists you like dont even do that. You dont love hip-hop son,your just another cat hidin behind some crap you don seen in a movie. Go back to your place in line in the white t-shirt thug clone army, and leave this hip-hop to us. A real man gunna at least try to save someones life, on a song or not. You aint got what it takes to be a real man, heart too weak, too afraid to stand up for even our children. Get out the way dime a -dozen, inovators about to take this hip-hop back, and save our peoples in the process.

Last edited:
OsamaPigLatin said:

Yeah that was a lie because THE SOURCE clearly states that he uses both Fruityloops and Cool Edit Pro.

...And you know damn well that THE SOURCE always tells the truth!

"The Source" was 9th wonder himself, and unless he was involved with Eminem in some way what reason would the magazine have to lie?

Last edited:
what the f^ck i need to lie for? for some gay azz fruity loops loving azz faggots that i dont even know? sorry its not happenin. and i surely believe that REAL musicians get into music for the love of music not the money or the fame, if your into it for the money or the fame thats just sad and you need to get your azz kicked. why when someone actually does something positive with their music that helps uplift our RACE niggas like you gotta go and bring it down with some whack ass hating

AND i have the xxl right here that says 9th also uses pro tools.

truehiphop said:
what the f^ck i need to lie for? for some gay azz fruity loops loving azz faggots that i dont even know? sorry its not happenin. and i surely believe that REAL musicians get into music for the love of music not the money or the fame, if your into it for the money or the fame thats just sad and you need to get your azz kicked. why when someone actually does something positive with their music that helps uplift our RACE niggas like you gotta go and bring it down with some whack ass hating

Don't get your feathers ruffled okay Birdie? Any idiot should have seen that my post was purely drenched in sarcasm.

Okay maybe not "ANY" idiot.

kaliyl said:

Damn, why you hate anyone positive and conscious? What , you gotta act like the hardest , most down ma fa cuz of some insecurity sh!t? To the point you puttin down classic catz? The artists you like dont even do that. You dont love hip-hop son,your just another cat hidin behind some crap you don seen in a movie. Go back to your place in line in the white t-shirt thug clone army, and leave this hip-hop to us. A real man gunna at least try to save someones life, on a song or not. You aint got what it takes to be a real man, heart too weak, too afraid to stand up for even our children. Get out the way dime a -dozen, inovators about to take this hip-hop back, and save our peoples in the process.

what the hell are you talking about? i never said i was hard, or trying to be. i'm not some white kid walkin around wit my hat turned backwards wit a catcher's vest on frontin like i'm 50 cent. i probably listen to more r&b than anything. i'll proudly play my soft ass amerie album about as hard as u'd play ur save-the-world hip hop, so feel free to come up with your next generalization about me.

and i could care less about what somebody is sayin in a song. if its hot, then its hot. nas or whoever can talk about saving the world all day & i still might wanna get down to that sh.t and feel what he's sayin cuz i'd be feelin the finished product more. my problem is pretty much all in the beats. i'd probably be the biggest "real" hip hop fan ever (conscious lyrics and all) if the sh.t was bangin and i didnt have to worry about buyin a $15 1985 time capsule. i'm a dj for young people, club go-ers & sh.t, so i operate one song at a time. thats just how my mind works. i play what i like, and i like new soundin beats. i dont give a damn about how dj premier spent the last 3 days tweakin the reverb on his song. if the sh.t aint bangin, im probably not feelin it. i aint got time to SOLELY caress the fundamentals of hip hop. and u need to chill out with all that "real man" sh.t. u aint no better, and i aint no less than anybody else on this board. we both come up on this b.tch everyday & make posts, bust our asses makin music, and strive towards sumthin better everyday the exact same way. so if i gotta be labeled as any less of a man, then u can join right along wit me.

and as much as u feel that MUSIC :confused: should be a medium of changing the world, i feel that it should be made to just kick back, have a good time & party. if these "real" rappers wanna impress me, tell em to go out a REALLY better the world instead of singing about it. the KKK could rap about black power all day, but their actions would kill the whole cause. i'm only 17 right now. im at an age where i got all these different opportunities pullin at me but i choose to stay positive, so dont even try to say that i hate positive sh.t. if those "real" cats wanna impress me, tell em to come out with me when i'm doin all my community service on random ass days, or tell em to at least come out wit me when i'm taking gifts to an adopted family on the holidays. i might be bumpin that new usher, luda & lil jon joint as i type this, but i'm actually doin sumthin to better things instead of hoping some nigga would get a whif of me bitchin for 4 minutes beggin for somebody to step up. now thats real man sh.t. next generalization please.

truehiphop said:

First of all if you could read I said I dont even use fruity loops, I was just exposing you for the fraud you are by going on a ignorant non educated dumb rant like a 3rd grader saying Rkelly sucks he probably uses fruity loops, then your stupid ass goes on to suck off 9th wonder LOL. You god damn retarded idiot. You sound like the biggest non talented dumb F*ck on this site, strait up.

You backpeddling ass clown. Oh Ok so now you have a XXL that says he uses pro tools when you just said he said on rap city he used Sonar LOL i guess you also have a vibe laying around that says he uses a MPC. You compulsive liar. I dont know anybody that makes beats on pro tools. I'm sure if he uses pro tools he uses that to mix his tracks with you dumb bastard not to create the beat with.

Beat Off said:

You god damn retarded idiot. You sound like the biggest non talented dumb F*ck on this site, strait up.

i guess you also have a vibe laying around that says he uses a MPC. You compulsive liar.

lol

Im not makin a generalization, im goin by what you said. You act like if someone doesnt "change" who they are to sell records, or do what everyone else is doin to get fame, they aint doin sh!t. Like i said before, at this point in your life, you just dont relate to what their trying to do. Alot of the youth has been brought up to think that if you will do "anything" to get money, that you are a real man, or "handlin your business". Some of us dont see it like that. Hip-hop was created by us, and back when we controlled it, we made less money, but our people had some sort of sense of pride and self respect for where we came from,our woman etc... Now that these young catz sold hip-hop to the system, they dictate what we do, and what we like. Our people always bought hip-hop, the differense now is that "white ' people buy hip-hop now. Why when it was positive and about our elevation, they did not? Im jus tired of black people lookin like fools to impress others. Reminds me of slavery , when the slaves used to dance and play the fiddle for massa for some coins Dont you realize that our children are killin each other to be a "thug"? Our young females our 12 years old wearin bootie shorts, and givin the sex look to grown a$$ men, because they see "successful" woman in hip-hop doin it, and they see that they can get attention from "successful" men in hip-hop from it? I know you see music as just somethin to chill too, some alot of impressionable minds see it as bein alot more than that. We cant rely on white corperate america to care about how we destroy ourselves, they dont care, their makin billions off of it. Thats up to us, so dont knock the cats who are makin the most of a world wide vehicle such as music to do it. thats real.

Beat Off said:

.You god damn retarded idiot. You sound like the biggest non talented dumb F*ck on this site, strait up.

You backpeddling ass clown.

You compulsive liar.

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!! :victory:

BACKPEDDLIN' ASS CLOWN!!!! PURE GENIUS!!!!!

Last edited:
im not even gonna sit on the computer and argue with some gay azz little kids that i dont even know this kids prolly 12 yrs old trying me, come on buddy where is the love i dont have time for little kids that think r.kelly is cool or thinks little john is a good producer all of you little f^ckers aren't anything but a bunch of little posers trying to be hard on the computer so until your over 12 yrs old and have grown out of the name calling shut the f^ck up and go play with your pokemon cards.

kaliyl said:

i feel exactly what u saying. but if ur in the music BUSINESS and you aint doin BUSINESS, then u pretty much aint doin sh.t. musically, you might be gettin the job done sometimes, but its bigger than that. but i guess we just got different views on what music should be doin. i dont take the stuff nearly as seriously as you do cuz i think there's better and more productive ways to "keep it real" and make a difference (especially in this day & age). aint no 13 year old bout to dust off his dad's public enemy tapes. its as simple as that. niggas aint necessarily gotta change who they are musically, but sometimes they just gotta suck it up & realize that people are into different stuff right about now, and they probably aint gon be convertin a large group of people anytime soon. so love it or leave it. but if these niggas REALLY wanna make a difference they need to start somewhere else. they could spread those same messages thru a different medium at a slower pace 100 times faster than they could thru a song nowadays. given the circumstances, these niggas just have to get into the core, lead by example, get personal, and try to work their way to the masses, cuz its not as simple as just startin from the "top" anymore with that stuff.

i understand what ur tryin to say, but everybody aint necessarily sellin out to the masses. i might just wanna sit back in my room and make a song called "shake dat azz like a 8 ball" just for the hell of it cuz thats what i like. it may never see the light of day, but some people out there (like me) just have genuine interests in light hearted music, and its a coincidence that it caught on. chingy can rap about takin a "henny bottle to the face" at the holiday inn all day if thats what he's in to. people just need to leave it as that sometimes and not dig so deep. i'd feel like just as much as a sellout makin underground music as an underground cat would feel about havin nelly on a track. but the "system" aint completely to blame. some nigga started that sh.t and it caught on (dre, snoop, i dunno). guys like that started rappin about true loves for 40's & other small sh.t, and may have had no idea that it woulda got so big. but OUR people were the ones that sparked stuff like that. if u look at the trends, white people always jump on & off the musical band wagon after WE confirm sumthin. back in the day i'm pretty sure nwa didnt rack up all those "f.ck the police", racial sales from just black people. we was feelin that sh.t first and white people were ultimately listenin to stuff sayin "f.ck you". Despite political revolts from some people, we still had the masses. so until "real" cats learn how to be appealing when spreading a message thru song, they need to actually get out there & physically do sumthin in the meantime and contribute to helpin people learn instead of hopin to be "discovered".

people cant blame entertainment on the world's f.ck-up's so much, because the community has to get thru to each other first, and that sh.t starts at home, not with a song. cam'ron rappin about coke shouldnt be able to erase everything positive a kid's learned. parents need to teach their kids the difference between right & wrong, and the difference between somebody thats only a menace in their songs and a real one. so if the man at the record label is to blame for makin kids wanna be tony montana or anna nicole, then our people are equally to blame for not instilling common sense in impressionable youth. i dont blame people at all for talkin tough on songs, cuz kids need to realize that its entertainment, and its their mom's responsibilty to teach em how to lead honest lives, not an album's

truehiphop said:
im not even gonna sit on the computer and argue with some gay azz little kids that i dont even know this kids prolly 12 yrs old trying me, come on buddy where is the love i dont have time for little kids that think r.kelly is cool or thinks little john is a good producer all of you little f^ckers aren't anything but a bunch of little posers trying to be hard on the computer so until your over 12 yrs old and have grown out of the name calling shut the f^ck up and go play with your pokemon cards.

LOL whatever you say bruh, btw i'm 25. If i'm 12 you're 2 months because you type like a infant with downs.

truehiphop said:

truehiphop: "lil jon sucks, i bet he uses synths"

truehiphop: "the neptunes are cool though :cool:"

beatoff: "the neptunes use synths too..."

truehiphop: "uh, welll...uh, umm, i heard they uh... used specialized instruments not uh...available on earth yet....yeah. that's why they're called the neptunes"

(pharell calls)
"no actually we use what lil jon uses truehiphop"

truehiphop: "i dont have time for this. i've called you all fags, idiots, and posers, and you all have the AUDACITY to call me a name! i'm taking my ball and going home. no, not because i'm a pathological liar and i was wrong, but because i have suddenly grown up in the past 5 minutes. screw u doody-heads, i'm too mature for this sh.t"

i hate you all you ruined my life im gonna kill myself because im a loser, i LOVE FL and i use it everyday i just came on here to make myself look cool to you all imma go shoot myself now goodbye

Back