Submit edited music for my radio show!

grandprix5

Hey everybody I just wanted to extend my good fortune to the FP fam. I recently got put on with ARN the American Radio Network so I will be having my own show. It's going to be titled the Underground Spotlight and if you'd like to have your music played it has to be edited. The first show is airing this Friday December 22nd at 3 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and will be available for podcast/mp3 download on December 23rd at www.soundclick.com/advice . I know you guys want to be heard so here's your shot. I will be in charge of programing so make sure what you submit is hot. To submit your music go to www.soundclick.com/advice and go to the contact link. There you will find my email address and you can send the track in mp3 format. If you need help or don't know how to submit your music I'll be glad to answer all of your questions. With that said let's show Nas that Hip Hop is far from dead!

I've checked my messages and I'm getting a lot of responses so make sure the track is EDITED or I can't play it. ARN does have a station titled KMAX where they take it to the max but that will be in my future I'm sure and then you can submit Unedited music.

Could you give us some info about the show, i'm in the UK so i don't really know what you were talking about in your post with like the ARN and stuff. lol

How many listeners you predicted?
How long is your show?
Are we guarenteed a play?
If so, how many rotations will we get?

Don't take this as a grilling, i'm just curious to see how it all works :)

SP

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently the show is a 15 minute pre recorded show that airs 3 weeks after it's recorded. Under the current format I can play whatever I want within this 15 minute period as long as it's edited because they have the radio feed on 99.3 KCLA Los Angeles as well as the internet feed. The link to the station can be found on my website under links. Like I said in the initial post you are only guranteed a play if the music is HOT! So if you are trying to promote a new artist or live event this is a service I'm offering for free right now. Projected Listeners is not determined yet due to the freshness of the show so hopefully forums like this will boost the awareness. Hope this helps.

goto www.soundclick.com/advice and email me just a message and I'll respond to your message and then you can email me the file. I don't want to just put my email on here because then it gets spammed crazy.

Last edited:
I don't know if you guys listened this morning to the show but they straight DJ screwed it lol. The tape must have got messed up or something but I'm going to call the station and see what happened because I don't want that to happen when I play any of your music. The next show will be next thursday the 28th at 5:15 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.

Hey Rando that "Shake To This" and "Karma" beat you got on your page are pretty good what do you use to make your beats?

Last edited:
What kind of remix are you talking about. If it's just a remix of a song over one of the beats you produced I don't see any problem with that. Put a link up and I'll check out what you got.

I listened to those remixes but like I said at the begining of this thread it has to be EDITED! And to let you guys know the show is going to be concrete in stone on January 28th! The show is going to air regularly now every Sunday at 8 a.m. Pacific Standard Time and will be called "The Underground Spotlight" begining January 28th. So be sure to look for that link at www.soundclick.com/advice

Back