Sounds by MDL?

^ got the complete sounds in hd collection. theyre cool but i'm looking for more unique characterised drums like the MDL ones but I dont know if its actually worth it

Ya I'll give you that. The Sounds in HD drums are more for people starting their drum collection. Gettin the bread and butter sounds, which is what one would use mostly, but it's still good to have real unique drums.

It's a tough call. I don't know if you'll be able to find drums like that all in one place, in another place.

I mean, MdL probably just collected drums over the years, processed them, and consolidated them into a folder he now calls Sounds by MdL. You could do the same, but it will take a while.

His prices are high though (the $150 ones). Illmind is selling his for let's say approx $30. So yeah, MDL got dope drums but i'd rather process and make my own drums and use that amount of money to buy a vst plugin or harddrives.

They're dope drums. I use them all the time.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Ya I'll give you that. The Sounds in HD drums are more for people starting their drum collection. Gettin the bread and butter sounds, which is what one would use mostly, but it's still good to have real unique drums.

It's a tough call. I don't know if you'll be able to find drums like that all in one place, in another place.

I mean, MdL probably just collected drums over the years, processed them, and consolidated them into a folder he now calls Sounds by MdL. You could do the same, but it will take a while.

I can honestly say I only recognized one sound, and I have at least 150gbs worth of drums.

Back